Part 5 (Special)

Exposition Teaser

Jonathan was so furious about what happened, and Riza looks so disappointed that both of them lied to her. Lauren can't just make herself please the two, as all she wants to care for now is Matthew.

Everyone at school was so busy talking about what happened yesterday. It's like a wildfire that some pictures and videos of Matthew at the club with some girls were posted in the school chat room. Lauren was reading all the posts in the group chat when someone posted a picture of Matthew and Jonathan in the classroom with a text following saying, 'Time to teach someone a lesson'.

"Oh! Is that Matthew on the floor?" Riza said when she saw the picture while the both of them were just getting off the bus to go to school this morning. Lauren looked at her before the both of them quickly ran, passing every student on their way. 'Please, Jonathan,' Lauren said to herself as both of them ran out of breath when they reached their classroom.

Many students gather outside, like watching some shows inside. Riza followed her behind as they tried to squeeze themselves into the room.

Matthew was on the floor with bruises and blood on his face, and Jonathan was above him, trying to punch him again. but Riza ran over to him, holding his hand, as she tried to calm him down.

"Jonathan, stop!" Riza shouted at him, but his eyes locked at Lauren, who looked so surprised at what was happening. 'I don't hold back next time, Lauren,' she remember what Jonathan said. She was frozen on her feet when Riza's voice echoed in the room.

"Lauren! Take Matthew out now," she told her as Lauren came closer and approached him. trying to help Matthew stand on his feet, but he refused when he shoved her, causing Lauren to step back away from him.

He just wipes the blood from his mouth before he gets his bag on the floor and walks out to the classroom. Lauren quickly followed him as she tried to stop Matthew.

"Wait!" she called, "Matthew!" Lauren called his name "Matthew!"

step closer when Matthew suddenly stopped in the hallway, causing Lauren to hit his back. "Stop calling my name," Matthew said, as you could feel madness in his voice. like he is trying to hold back his anger.

"Matthew?" Lauren looks so confused, but before she can try to hold his hand, Matthew grabs her arm, pushing Lauren inside the vacant room beside them. "Could you please stop?" Matthew said to her.

"Curse me, slap me, hit me!" "Could you please get angry at me?" Matthew's voice shakes for a moment as he tries to hold it back. He couldn't even look into Lauren's eyes, trying to compose himself before he grabbed her shoulder and pushed Lauren through the wall.

"Don't even try to show me that you don't care at all." His voice finally cracks as Lauren sees tears forming on his eyes, his body tense as Lauren's hands caress his cheeks, wiping the tears away from him.

"Because I love you, Matthew," Her words make him look at her when a smile is shown on his face. "I heard that a hundred times, Lauren," Matthew said as he grabbed Lauren's hand and pinned it to the wall using his hand.

Lauren's eyes flick as she can feel pain from Matthew's grab. The way it looks at her makes her feel nervous, as she can feel his breath on her neck as Matthew leans closer to her. "Is this what you want?" Matthew's voice was so cold as he put his lips on Lauren's neck, licking it as he could feel how her body reacted to him.

"w-What are you doing, Matth-?" He didn't let Lauren finish her words as he grabbed her waist, pulling her body closer to him. His lips traveled from her neck to her cheeks as she could feel how Matthew bit her lips, pushing her to open her mouth for him. She let out a small moan when Matthew Hands moved around her body; she could feel how he became so aggressive.

When Matthew started unbuttoning her blouse, she was lost in his touch as his hands wandered over her body and his lips moved, pushing her to her limit. It was supposed to be loved, but she can feel nothing but pain in her heart as tears suddenly fall from her eyes.

It was bittersweet, the kiss that they shared. When Matthew felt the tears on Lauren's cheeks, he stopped and looked at her, as he could see how Lauren's blouse was almost open half-day, revealing her skin and undergarments that almost fell from her shoulder.

Lauren covers her mouth as she falls down on her feet, holding her cry to herself. "Shit," Matthew cursed at himself as he punched the wall beside them. He pulled his hair in frustration and looked at Lauren as she just cried on her knee on the floor.

You can see Matthew mix emotions when he tries to sit and approach Lauren. She shivers, and her body reacts to him like he will hurt her. "Lauren," His soft voice as he called her name. "I'm sorry, Lauren."

"I'm sorry"