Chapter Three

NATASHA'S POV:

"What do you mean she doesn't know?" Everyone asked.

"She doesn't know what is does. I looked in her head she really doesn't know what it is" Wanda said.

"Well that's great" Sam said.

"I guess we'll just have to do more tests on that serum to find out what it does" Bruce said.

"To the lad we go" Tony sigh and he and Bruce went down to the lab to do more tests.

"I also saw that they tested the serum on her, it's in her blood" Wanda added.

"Poor girl, she has been through so much at such a young age" Clint said.

"We need to make shifts to watch her. We can't leave her out of watch. Especially now at night" Steve said.

"I'll go now" I said and went down to her.

I walked in the room and saw her sitting with her back to the wall staring into the blank space.

When she notice me she looked in my eyes and then back on the floor.

I sat in the chair infront of the cell door. "Hey"
I tried to talked to her with no luck.

She didn't even look at me, she just ignored me and pretended I wasn't there.

"You know you can talk to me, I won't judge, I understand what you've been through, I have been through something like that"

She looked at me for a few seconds then back at the floor.

"I know how you're feeling, you're scared. You're in a new place you've never seen before in handcuffs. You're scared from what could happen to you if you'll come back to HYDRA. You don't have to be afraid. We won't let them take you back, you just need to trust us and open up to us, we can help you, we can give you a place in this world" I said trying to get her to talk to me.

I saw tears starting to appear in the corner of her eyes but she quickly wiped them away.

"It's ok, I won't judge you. You're a human too, you're allowed to have feeling" I said calmly.

"Они причинят мне боль если я вернусь" she said quietly. (They'll hurt me if I'll come back)

"тебе не нужно бояться, мы не позволим им забрать тебя обратно" I said softly and got into the cell with her. (You don't have to be afraid, we won't let them take you back).

I sat next to her in the cell and she backed away from me.

"Hey hey it's ok, I won't hurt you" I said.

She looked at me with her watery eyes and open her mouth to speak again when Tony walked in the room.

"Hey, what are you doing! Get out of there Nat! She's dangerous!" Tony said and tried to drag me out.

"Tony relax, she's just a little girl! She's harmless! She just needs someone to help her and be there for her!" I said.

"No. We don't know anything about her. We don't know anything about her powers. She's dangerous!"

We continued shouting at each other, arguing about Taylor.

"Please, stop" I heard Taylor whispered with her hands on her ears.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Please, just, LEAVE ME ALONE" she screamed and something made and Tony flew out of the cell onto the walls.

"What the fuck...." I said and got up slowly as I saw Taylor with her knees to her chest holding her head in her hands.

"YOU SEE THAT! SHE'S DANGEROUS!" Tony shouted and locked the cell door.

"Until we find out more about her and her powers, no one gets in the cell with her!" He said and walked out.

TAYLOR'S POV:

I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't take the screaming and arguing and all that noise.

I put my hands on my ears and whispered "Please stop".

"What was that?" Natasha asked.

"Please, just, LEAVE ME ALONE" I screamed and my powers got out of control. My wind power flew Natasha and Tony out of my cell onto the walls.

I pulled my knees to my chest and tried to control my breathing and relax my powers.

"What the fuck......" I heard Natasha said.

"YOU SEE THAT! SHE'S DANGEROUS!" Tony shouted and locked the door of my cell.

"Until we find out more about her and her powers, no one gets in the cell with her!" He said and walked out.

I felt tears in my eyes to I just lower my head and wished everything would just stop.

"I'm so sorry Taylor, I don't know what has got into him"

"все в порядке, это не твоя вина, это моя" I said, the last part I said quietly, but she still heard it. (It's ok, it's not your fault, it's mine).

"Hey listen to me, it's not your fault. You're still young, it's hard to control such a big power in such a small age" she said calmly.

"I'm gonna go speak to him, try to change his mind. I'll be back don't worry" she said smiling to me and left.

As soon as she left I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

Why can't I control these power? Wanda has way more difficult powers than mine, and she still able to control them better than me. I'm dangerous. Everywhere I go people get hurt. Pierce was right. I am a monster.

—————————————————————————

Hi guys! Hope you had a good day so far🫶🏻

Please don't judge me over the parts in Russian, I used google translate 😭

If you have any requests please let me know🩷