Chapter Five

TAYLOR'S POV:

I have never slept so good in my life. I did woke up a few times from the nightmares I was used to, but besides that it was amazing. The bed was so soft and comfortable.

I woke up this morning to someone calling my name.

"Taylor, Taylor wake up" a soft vice said and shook me slightly.

I quickly jumped up in terror looking around to find Natasha infront of me.

"Hey hey it's ok, you're here with us in the compound, you're not there anymore" she said softly.

"Sorry" I mumbled. "It's ok, here I brought you some clothes from Wanda, get ready and then come downstairs, we'll be there" she smiled and walked out.

I got up and took a quick shower washing my hair as well. After that I got dressed with the clothes Natasha gave me, they were a bit big but not that much.

I dried my hair and brushed it, letting it down.

When I walked downstairs I saw Natasha and Wanda there, as well as a few more Avengers.

"Hi there! How did you sleep?" Wanda asked when she saw me.

"Good, thanks" I said quietly.

"Here, have some breakfast" she said handing me a plate of food. "We'll go to the mall in about 15 minutes, so be ready ok?" Natasha said.

I nodded and continued playing with the food, not really eating it.

After a few minutes we were all in the kitchen ready to go.

"Tony, can we borrow one of you cars?" Natasha asked him.

"Yeah sure, just don't destroy it or something" he said and threw Natasha the keys.

"Good, let's go" she told us and walked towards some staircase.

I just followed them, scanning where we were going to remember how to come back.

"Here we are" she said as we walked into a big hall with tons of expensive looking cars.

Natasha clicked the keys and then walked towards the car that beeped. I have never been in a normal car, only in HYDRA trucks.

Natasha got into the driver seat and Wanda sat next to her, and I got into the back near the window.

"So here's the plan. We'll walk around and try different clothes until we'll find enough clothes for you, then we can all go and get some lunch, how does that sounds?" Natasha asked and looked at Wanda that looked at me.

"Sounds good, what do you think Taylor?" Wanda asked.

"Yeah that's good" I said quietly.

After a few minutes of silence, Wanda finally spoke "how about some music?" She asked.

"Why don't we let Taylor choose? What do you want to hear Taylor?" She asked me.

"Oh I don't know any music, HYDRA isn't really loving music people" I said.

"Let's hear Lana del ray!" Wanda said.