Chapter Four

TAYLOR'S POV:

I sat there in quiet alone for a few minutes, until I heard the door open, it was Hawkeye.

"Hi" he said. "I heard a lot about you, hope we won't end up like the last ones that were here" he giggled and I just stared at him the then floor.

"So we're going on quite mode, got it".

We sat there in quiet for around 4 hours until he got a notification on his phone. After he checked that out he got up and left without any explanation.

I didn't mind, I took the time to start thinking how I'm gonna get out, if HYDRA are even looking for me, or what kind of punishment I could get if I'll go back.

I sat there in quiet thinking, until someone walked in.

Wanda.

"Hi, I brought you some food" she said and placed the plate infront of me.

I just looked at her, not touching the plate.

"Please Taylor, you need to eat" she said, but I didn't move.

She sat next to me on the floor putting the plate closer to us.

"I know how you feel. I do. I've been there too.
We want to help you Taylor, we can give you peace, but you have to let us in. Please, I don't want you to stay here in this cell. We can give you your own room, your own stuff, your own choice. We can protect you and be you family, if you would let us" She said.

"I know who you are Taylor, I know how you can open up if you only want to. Please let us in. Let me in" she added and looked at me as I looked at her.

I felt tears in my eyes, but I didn't care. I knew Wanda, she was my friend, someone I looked up to, I wanted to believe her, to let her in, but I couldn't. If I will, they'll kill me.

She put her hands on my shoulders gently "Please Taylor" she whispered.

"I'm scared" I said and the tears started rolling down my cheeks.

She pulled me in a tight hug and I hugged her back as much as I could with the handcuffs, wanting her comfort.

"You don't need to be afraid sweetheart, we won't let them take you, we'll protect you, we'll help you and you can help us destroy HYDRA for good" She said stroking my back.

We stayed like that for a few minutes until she pulled away.

"I'm gonna talk to Tony, I'll get you out of this cell I promise". She said and smiled at me as she walked out of the room.

WANDA'S POV:

I was on my way to find Tony when I ran into Nat.

"Hey, where are you going?" She asked.

"To find Tony. We need to let Taylor out. She's just a scared little girl" I said.

"You're right, come on let's go find him" she said and we walked down to the lab.

"Tony we need to talk" Nat said as we walked in the room.