Poob steals from a bug. A beetle to be exact

The subway's cold floor is all muddy. The walls creaks dirty water out. And the rails are burned out by many times of the train's wheels.

The frostbiting wind goes through the Pest with his thick and smooth jacket, his wooly gloves and his baggy pants that fits into the night. He is unbothered by the blowing winds from the tunnel, he already is welcomed by warmth from his clothes. 

His cap is ducked to cover Pest's face. He leans on the wall from the bench to have his rest. He isn't really asleep, really.

Just then, he hears the movings of that elevator coming up, soonly after, the noise of the elevator has open up.

If anything can be scary coming out of that elevator, it would be...Poob..

and--Oh! look at them waving goodbye to the players!, well, Pest can tell who by the voices anyways, he can't see anything. Hopefully Poob won't bother Pest as he looks like he's sleeping already.

But...he felt his cap being lifted up. This shocks Pest as he quickly shoots his eyes open and stands in defence, eyeing Poob after a while from that bubblepop. 

"sury..." Poob slowly blows their party horn with a disappointing sound. Pest then grabs their party horn out of anger, leaving Poob with a growing shock face.  

Then Poob grabs Pest's cap and make a run for it. This leaves Pest in shattered, this growing feeling of anger fuelled up his instinct to chase them. 

The noise from the wet floor squeaks from Pest's boots. Poob looked behind them, just to see Pest nearly grabbing his cap back. Poob raises his arm, making Pest fall forwards onto the floor.

"GIVE ME MY HAT BACK--GODDAMN!" Pest yells at them. He glares as he sit up, feeling disgusted from his clothing getting muddy and wet. Poob looks at the elevator then at Pest. They look at Pest in a teasing way.

"Find me"

Poob then hop into the elevator just as it was closing in. Leaving the bright, yellowy light begone, out of this subway's dark, bluely shade of light. Leaving Pest behind the elevator doors.

Pest curls his fist tight as he just sits on the floor. What does he do now? He obviously is NOT going to go into Poob's game of hide'n'seek. Sickening of how he's forced to play it too.

But goddamn..that cap belongs to his dad..

"Oh...i'll find you alright" Pest hissed. 

"I'll [ context deleted ] find you." his tone grows harsh with each word he marks.