The Fleshcousins have taken over Bive's hideout

Mike was taking his daily walks around the dirty maze. It's really the only thing he can do other then to interact with Fleshy and his sister, Bive.

With Fleshy...its hard to talk to it...as it just minds it's own business. Either way, Mike finds himself talking to it, talking to himself. 

With his younger sister, she always been outside of their maze. And thats the thing...they're not able to be together. Mike is locked inside of the maze as of right now. And thats what has gotten Bive to be a bit..paranoid as of right now. On that day they were taken away by a singular cage, Bive swore that she'll found a way to get him out. 

During on those days, where Bive had been sitting on the rusty cage, where she was only a puffy little hairy ball, where she only has her glasses as her only detail

But things get solved easily as Bive finally enters the elevator by that one time Mike talked to her about it. 

Mike has heard about Split, and of how she's the most trustworthy person she've ever met. Mike chuckled as he remembers of Bive ranting of Spilt. He has never met Spilt in person, but he'll be waiting for that special person. 

He was also shocked when he first saw Bive wearing a coat and boots at one day, and since then, that's her everyday look now. He asked Bive where she gotten it from, but all he got was 'THATS NOT IMPORTANT!! MIKE!' 

That probably makes sense from that price tag dangling from her coat.

Speaking of Bive...recently, Bive has been talking about 'Fleshcousins' and how they've 'found her hideout' 

Where has she been staying at now?

And is those Fleshcousins related to Fleshy?

BIVE'S POV: 

LIGHTS OUT!

ITS TIME TO GET THE BARRIERS ON!!

i grab the wooden walls to connect each other---BUT THEYKEEPONFALLINGAPART!! 

Just at the nick of TIME!--THE TIME!! 

I NEED TO CHECK EVERYTHING!

I check under the pillow! the table! my sources of foods! but thankGOD theres nothing! UNLIKE THE LAST TIME......

But also unlike the last time..the noises of THOSE CREATURES ARE GETTING CLOSERRRR!!!

THATSIT.IMNOTGOINGTOLETTHEMWANDERAROUNDMYHIDEOUT!

I grab my pillow..AS A BACKUP WEAPON!--pillows are actually really hard once you hit someone with it!! TRUST!

I burst out of my wooden DOOR. Stepping out with the lantern out to see where THEY ARE!!!

"Wha!?--What are you doing here!!?" A very sounding like voice called out. AS IF THOSE FLESHCOUSINS CAN MIMIC GRAMMAR NOW!

but it seems like that voice came from that light...

ITS TIME TO ATTACK!!

I ran towards IT! 

MY WEAPON slapped that Fleshcousin!

I keep swaying my WEAPON at it's face. IT KEEPS SAYING STOP?!! UNTIL YOU LEARRRRN!!

"OH MY GOD, GET AWAY!"

Then IT just grabbed my WEAPON away! HOW!! i take a closer look at the thing i just attacked. and its Lampert??

VIEWER'S POV:

Lampert gets up, staring into Bive's soul with confusion and concern. Mostly concern for his hygiene right now. then spoke out with a tired angry voice--"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?"

"surviving"

Lampert look behind her, just to see the horrors. Bive took a gulp when she saw Lampert's face expression turned to fear. 

and when she turn to see her hideout. its filled with many, many..many Fleshcousins inside and outside her home...

"MY HIDEOUT!!" Bive screams

"y-y..YOUR 'HIDEOUT'!!?" Lampert screams at her.