Poob buys from a sweet guy. An ice cream to exact

(continues off with Poob stealing Pest's cap)

The warm yellow light shines under Poob and the people on the elevator. The players were confused on why Poob came back to the elevator, now with Pest's cap.

Poob was huffing and puffing pretty hard as they walked backwards pretty much in a hurry to sit down. Their back touches the hand-holder when it reaches at the back of the elevator, making Poob slip down to the floor.

The people started to surround Poob. But Poob closes his eyes as they continue to breathe for air.

Time grew newer and newer. The next level brought a new attention for the players to wander around outside of the elevator, making Poob alone on this dirty floor.

They look at the hat they 'borrow' from Pest. They're aware that they don't have their party horn anymore, but they have more in their apartment. They then look at the top button that has an plus picture on it.

Poob never had the chance to pick a level they wanted. But today is a special day for THEM. They took the time to get up from the floor and walk towards the buttons.

Pressing the plus button, they are straight away faced with an menu full of floors. Scrolling down, they saw a familiar shop they always go to get a snack at 3am. 

It was Crem's Ice Cream.

Pressing on the picture and seeing the buying thing. They click 'yes' without a second thought. Just then, the Players came back from their journey. 

The lobby music plays as for the 20 seconds left in this elevator. And Poob cannot wait to meet his best friend.

DING!

The elevator's doors open wide, and Poob was the first one to walk out.

"Hi! welcome to Crem's Ice Cream! how may Crem help you?" The shop owner greeted sheeply kind. But when Crem saw a yellow fellow, Crem took any attention away and started to take focus on Crem's best friend. (Crem uses Crem/Crem)

"Helo!! Crem!!" Poob said with excitement. Crem waves at them with a big chill smile with a happy respond "Hello Poob"

Poob looks down on the ice creams choices with a goofy yet nervous smile, while hiding Pest's cap behind their back. 

"Do you want...uhh, strawberry ice cream again?" Crem asks.   

"Nop! It's a special day!" Poob said with a sightly off tone with their happy voice. "But everyday is a special day for you, Poob. So whats so different about this one?" Crem looks at Poob with a happy-confused face.

"Welllllll...It just so happens to be--wait! do you have jus so happen to have a flavour thats...a tree sap?"

Crem stares at Poob with now a serious confused and concern look on Crem's face, you can especially tell from Crem's eyes. Are they trying to say mint? trees are green so..

"Y-you want...mint?"

"Tree sap" 

Poob said, dull and fast, as if they're actually serious about this.

"Cr-Crem doesn't have...tree sap. That's not ice cream.."

Poob gave a 'mm' with that goofy ass thinking position with their hand on their chin. Then Poob finally thought of their answer.

"i'll jus get strawberry! Sundae style, take away! then!"