we won't end up like them..right?

at the elevator, it was filled up with 4 NPCs

one was quite tall and hard

another is short and hard with his trusty helmet on

another one is always so paranoid with very piece of hair falling out of her body

and one is a banana dog

during the elevator ride, Spilt and Bive would always talk to each other. Mark took notes in his head as he look at the girlfriends. maybe he could try to start a talk with Wallter?

so when the elevator's door opens into a new level and closes it off, Mark starts off with a "Howdy!" to Wallter...

they somehow gotten themselves into a fight of which building material is better. all the two girls do was look and listen...

as more levels came, the less loudness it was casted by Mark and Wallter. slowly to silent. 

it also becomes cold too

Bive was really into her head right now, until a bump was made by Spilt, who was behind her. she came over as she whispers something into her 'ear'

"we won't end up like them..right?"

Bive looked a bit shock, turning to face Spilt who looked a bit worried. "Nnnnnn...n..nNo?" Bive holds Spilt's hands for comfort. she then raises their hands together to their chest--"cause....what else do we even have to fight over for!!?"

Spilt laughs the uneasy feeling off. "Yeah..like flowers!"

"..."

"..."

"flowers are dangerous..they can hear you!"

"its just flowers! Bive!"

and here they go about flowers as a topic. little did they know, Mark was mostly listening into them, since Bive is always loud, he chuckles quietly to himself, he's aware the situation is not that serious at all. 

its just like him and Wallter's situation