Wallter...we're wilting away

Those red flowers with silky petals. they're on sale, Mark.

you should get it for your dear...

"Wallter.."

Mark said with a very cheeky expression, hiding the flowers behind his back. His husband walks up to him with a smug face, clearly seeing the beautiful ruby flowers since he's taller than Mark.

"What is it?..."

"--Mark..."

why doesn't it end the same? now it just ends with fights. 

the yelling gets louder and louder each time they move on into another harsh topic.

Mark slams the red flowers into the trash in their living room by rage. 

"Don't try to act like you did nothin' wrong!" Mark yelled.

"That is because i DID nothing wrong--"

"You're losing yer self! Walt!" 

Wallter looks at Mark with offened eyes. 

"YOU'RE the one who's losing his very own mind!" Wallter points at him with such sharpness. 

Mark widen his eyes in shock, soonly to anger. he lets out a heavy groan as he heads out of their broken loving home. shutting the door behind him hard.

all Walter could do now is to think all over of what happened today as he stare into the slammed door. then stares at the trash full of dark, rotting red flowers. sighing quietly with regret.

looks like its another stay at Jim's house for Mark...