shampoo (it kills bive)

"c'mon Bive! it has been five days since you were trapped inside that 'funny' maze and it must be very dirty inside of that!"

Bive stood on the table with her arms and legs on it, glaring at Spilt as she hiss at her out of muscle memory. Spilt stares at her blankly.

"alright then...guess I'm playing too!" Spilt smirks as she now begins to climb onto the table. 

Bive backs away from her, while also balancing on the table to have enough room for herself. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Bive asks her calmly.

"grabbing you" Spilt answers

"H-HUH--" Bive looks down, seeing that she is now being taken into the bathroom.

Spilt sets up the temperature of the water with her spare paw as the others are holding onto Bive for dear life. Bive screaming in the process.

when the water in the bath is just right. Spilt carefully and very slowly starts unbuttoning Bive's suit, looking up at her as she needs concsent from her. 

(don't worry, its still SFW)

Bive look at her eyes, already getting the hint as she just nods. then continue to scream. Spilt undresses Bive til its only her glasses left. Bive's whole entire body is just hair, theres no parts that are shown publicly or any way of giving hints of it. just hair

Spilt then bunks Bive into the bath, creating slashes as Spilt starts to giggle a bit. Bive drowns.

"Don't worry Bive! this will be fast!" Spilt smiles happily. "it...IT BETTER BE!!" Bive shivers as she sits up, facing to Spilt. "I mean it well!"

Spilt then gets the shampoo bottle

"Y-you're not gonna use that.........right?" Bive laughs unsurely. Spilt giggles alongside her too.

"i have too" she quickly said it.

oh boy

Bive fought, cried, choked, ascended, called 911 and raged, all because of shampoo.

eventually, the water is gone, the bathroom's lights are off and they head into Spilt's bedroom. 

she rubs her with towels roughly, backing off as Bive became..POOF!

"y'know, you could've gotten a sore throat from all those yellings and stuff but you didn't!--" Spilt smiles softly with her eyes becoming tried "--now that, is the real hidden case!" Spilt chuckles after she said that.

"Hahah...haha...yeah......." Bive stares into Spilt's eyes, daydreaming.