Aura

Good lord this tastes fucking horrible

"What is wrong with you guys, i mean how can anyone drink this shit!? It's god damn disgusting." I said while making weird faces to the drink.

"Babe! Chill da fuck out! Come on, let's drink and forget about all da pain!" Said Olivia.

I couldn't place a finger on it, but i could feel someone staring holes into me.

Or maybe I'm just feeling paranoid, cause you know, it's my first house party.

Nah, someone is definitely staring.

"Hey Au, someone's staring at ya! And that someone is pretty fucking hot and his friends, babe oof." Said Olivia, pretty wasted.

"I'm sure you're hallucinating." I said to liv.

"Hey Aura! Chill out baby. Drink up with us. Want me to make you another drink?" Asked Cam placing his hand on my back.

Yeah, y'all are wondering who cam is, right. Lemme make it more clear. He's the captain of the football team, and as said by basically everyone, he's head over heels in love with me.

Yeah! I don't see it. He's just a friend.

I couldn't say i wasn't feeling uncomfortable, it was really uncomfortable but I couldn't do shit about it.

But hey! He's my friend, come on he won't do shit he regrets.

"Told ya bitch! Cam likes ya." Said Olivia.

"I'm sure you're just drunk. It's probably nothing." I said brushing it off.

"Whatever you say babe. Let's go party guys! Who's coming dancing with me?" Said Olivia.

"Me" screamed a bunch of our friends.

" I will! Hey, Au come dance with me." Said cam.

"I'm sorry cam, i don't dance." I lied.

"Baby,I might be drunk, but I'm not stupid. I saw you dancing on Gasolina the other day." Said cam.

"I was just too drunk." I tried covering up.

"Let's get you drunk again." Said cam, practically thrusting the bottle of vodka in my mouth.

I didn't know what I was doing here, but as soon as a sip of vodka hit my throat, I lost it and drank the whole bottle.

Yes, i can't see shit now.

"Alright, here we go! To the dance floor." Screamed cam.

He walked over to the dance floor where he practically dragged me.

**Music starts playing**

"Come dance with me baby." Said cam.

I was too drunk to refuse.

I began dancing with him.

"Yeah, come closer baby." He whispered in my ear, which sent me shivering.

It was only 10 minutes into the dance floor and I started grinding on his cock.

I could hear him groan everytime I got a little too close to him.

And dude, he was really hard.

"Fuck, aura are you trying to kill me or what." Said cam.

"Excuse you! I'm just dancing." I began grinding over his cock even harder.

I felt one of his hands touch my ass, and the other one on my right boob, that's when I started feeling uncomfortable.