𝖈h. 005 ✷

fourth year !

fourth year !

"WELCOME TO THE second task. Last night, something was stolen from each of our champions. A treasure of sorts." Dumbledore announced

"These four treasures, one for each champion...  now lie on the bottom of the black lake. In order to win... each champion need only find their treasure and return to the surface."

"Simple enough, except for this: they will have but one hour to do so, and one hour only. After that, they'll be on their own. No magic will save them. You may begin at the sound of the cannon."

As the canon went off, Viktor, Fleur and Cedric dived into the black lake, Madeyed Moody pushed harry in "what's the matter with him?" Seamus asked

"I don't know, i can't see him." Dean replied, Neville stared at the black lake with a shocked and panicking look "Oh, my god. I killed Harry Potter." Neville said as he turned around — back facing where they dived off.

a splash could be heard followed by a loud "Yeah!" Everyone cheered causing Neville to look around confused "What?"

✩°𓏲⋆💒. ⋆⸜ 🪐✮˚

HARRY GLANCED AROUND in search for Fleur before turning his attention to the unconscious Audrey.

Seeing no sign of the Beauxbatons' girl he used his wand so set Audrey free.

as the Gillyweed ran out, harry struggles to get to the surface while holding both Ron and Audrey.

his leg was suddenly yanked by a grindylow before a dozen of them started attacking him, he pushes ron and Audrey up to the surface as he tries to fight off the creatures.

grabbing his wand he cast a spell blasting them away, the grindylow's scattered.

Audrey gasped for air as she made it to the surface, coughing as Ron held onto her hand, they made their way over to the steps where Fleur outstretched her arm for Audrey to grab "Je suis désolé de t'avoir quitté, un grindylow m'a attaqué avant même que je t'atteigne" Fleur rambled ( I'm sorry I left you, a grindylow attacked me before I even reached you )