{First Of The Season}

I waked out of the locker room. The rain was still pouring, yet I did not move for a minute. Flashes of what had happened mere seconds before came at me. I was shocked, confused and well... shocked. 

I had also lost most of my ability to walk which made my lying so much harder.

"Hey Cass," Este said, when I walked into the Clubhouse. She frowned. "Why are you still wet?"

"What?" I asked, shocked. Let out a sigh of relief when I figured that what she said was not, well, what I thought she had said.

"Your hair," she said, "it's dripping." 

"Well, it's not my fault it's still pouring outside," I said, squeezing some of the water out of my hair.

"You were out all this time?" she asked. 

"Yeah," I said, taking a long pause to figure out an excuse. I could not tell Este, I couldn't. I could barely believe it happened myself. "I was taking a walk."

"In the rain?" she raised her eyebrow. 

"Yeah, why not," I said, walking past her to go to my bedroom. 

"Hey, hey," she said, making me stopped. She turned so her chin was on the top of the couch. "You're flushed."

"Este, what's your problem?" I asked her, she frowned. 

"What happened?" she asked.

"Can I go to bed, now?" I said, dismissing her numerous questions. "Look, I'm just tired, I want to sleep." 

"But-" she started but I cut her.

"Este, please," I said, and she sighed.

"Fine, go," she said, and I just walked through the door, to the big bedroom I had created for myself. 

The bookshelves were wrapped around the bed. I smiled slightly seeing my collection, but the matter in hand was much more important. I plopped right onto the bed and looked at my ceiling. From all the people I could I've imagined going with, Oliver Benjamin Wood was last.

But I could still see his hands on my thighs. Itried to close my eyes but pictures of his wet hair falling next to his closed eyesas his body moved towards mine erupted in my mind. The veins in his hands gettingexceedingly intense. I could only imagine what thoughts had gone through hismind as he was travelling through my body. I could only picture his face at thatexact moment. An image that made me slowly become feral.

The next morning, I could barely get out of bed. Thankfully it was a Sunday, but I had homework and it was all back in the common room. After some time of trying to stand up I found the courage and the stability. My feet were aching, something that couldn't help my efforts of forgetting the day before. It was imprinted in my brain. My every thought revolved around him. I felt sick. 

"Good morning, sunshine," Fred burst through the door. 

"Shut up," I said, followed by a grunt. I turned plopped right back onto bed. 

"Come on, Cass, get up," he said. "You still haven't told us what happened after the match."

"What?" I asked, turning my head slightly so that I could look at him. I let out a breath. "Este told you something happened..."

"Yes, she did," he said. "Why were you out in the rain."

I smiled deviously. "I was just celebrating your loss."