holding the line

If you would have asked me a few years ago that I would be only thing holding the bloodline together I would have called you crazy and that i would find myself fighting my brothers then i never would have believed you.

Yet here we are the bloodline in pieces because Roman turned his family against one another but in the end it worked for the most part.

It was the royal rumble when sami took a chair to Romans back you think I would have been mad but instead......

"Holy shit!!Josie uso just super kicked Roman reigns!!!"

That was when things went hay wire Jimmy had super kicked sami I knew it was coming but the look on my brothers faces scared me...

"Why!!!why!!"

I looked at my brothers and gave them the only answer I could

"Because he's tore us apart and someone had to stop it he's not the trabil chief! He's just a man with tiltes"

Jey walked away not to be seen for a while....

Did I regret it?...

Not a chance....

Let's rewind to way before I joined the bloodline everyone knew I was a uso it wasn't hard to tell by the way I acted and wrestled the tattoo on my arm gave it away In many ways...

Let's go back to when I had first appeared and that was when the judgement day wanted to give edge and his wife hell the two had been threw enough with these assholes so someone had to make a choice.....

I had ran up behind Rhea and did a running bull dog her face had hit the chair in the ring leaving her in the ring unmovable the others had dropped edge as he layed in the ring.

I mandged to feat the off they had all took off out of the ring and down the ramp as I checked on edge.

"You good? Come on let's get beth out of here yeah"

Edge nodded as we both checked on beth she was out of it thats for sure...

I was backstage with edge and beth when I was met with Rhea Ripley she had blood here and there from me...

She had walked up to me with the boldness and looks she had she didn't scare but she thought she did...

"You dont know what your getting yourself in uso"

I had rolled my eyes at her and crossed my arms with me being not much shorter than her

"I do someone had to end the poor man misery you've been at him and ret for mouths on end it's time someone put an end to this crap"

The camera man had stood beside us as we talked before I knew it Rhea had pushed me like a little kid would do i felt my smrik grow on my face as i headbutted her making her go backwards before i super kicked her into a table and this is where my story to the bloodline starts.....

I found myself tieing my shoes as my brothers came to my locker room and closed the door behind them....

"Hey sis can we talk?"

That sound.....wasn't good....