giving away

Joise made her way to the ring as her music played and Roman's title sits on her shoulders pride and everything was on her she was damn proud but due to her role in the fast and furious movies she'll have to choose one person to give it to..

"I am proud to say that I have beaten and dethroned Roman reigns I Remeber coming out here being scared and nervous that I would just show myself a fool but herei stand carring this very belt so many have tried to get from the Tribble cheiff"

The crowd had yelled uso threwthe crowd as she spoke and held up the title but she knew what to come next was going to upset most not who she chose but to why she has to let it go...

"Now I have news due to my new role I have to choose someone worthy of this title not because I don't want it but because thus person had worked there ass off for this title this man was screwed out of every opportunity he got for this title the bloodline always keeping this man from winning this"

The crowd was waiting and waiting for her to say who it would go to and no deserved it more than this man

"Your new Universal heavyweight champion is SAMI ZYAN!!!!"

Sami had ran out there in a very good mood even the crowd agreed to this man they were happy that Sami got this title he deserved more than most he put is all into this title only to lose it because of the bloodline

"Wow Josie I really don't know what to say thank you so much you've done so much for this roster you've proven that a women can be just as brutal as a man you've helped take down the bloodline you always stood up for what's right you truly have changed this place I am Honored to have this belt and congratulations on your role in fast and furious you'll do amazing"

"I am proud to have you as one of my co workers Sami you have proven time after Time that you deserve this belt I hate to leave here for so long but I'll always come back you have my word on that congratulations sami"

Josie had held out her hand for Sami to take only for her to get a hug instead and the crowd did the yes moment that was long waited.....