king of queens

(Kinda how it will play out for the match)

Emotions filled me as I layed on the Matt tears in my eyes as Roman stood outside the ring surprised and angry pissed off and evil...

My hands grabbed that title and lifted it up in the air the whole crowd going wild as they cheered and screamed my brothers coming out and running towards me as they picked me up and placed me on thier shoulders....

Thier was only two ways this was going to play out and it played out on my side...

The bell had rung and the match had started Roman had looked at me and smiled I could tell he was going to go soft on me at least we both did....

For a little I messed around and made it seemed like I was weak but towards the middle of the match I stopped holding back Roman was going to superman punch me but I had speareded him as he did it both of is went tumbling on the mat we layed there for a few seconds until I got up and made my way on top of him grabbing his hair a little

"This is what happens when you mess with me andmy brothers"

I had repeatedly headbutted him as I went for the last one he had grabbed the side of my pants and pulled me off he had picked me up and powerbombed me...

My body hit the mat as my body went limp Roman had went to pin me but I kicked out I could tell that both of us was a challenge for the other....

We were both worn out by the end as the crowd screamed

"This is awesome"

Roman had stood up and picked me up as he started hitting me until i reversed it and punched him as both of us went down a few minutes went by and when he went to spear me I had super kicked him he fell on the mat and didn't move I had went for the pin as the count started I heard 3 and I was surprised as hell...

"Holy shit josie uso just beat roman reigns over a thousand days of being a champion had come to end by Josie uso!!!!!"

The crowd went insane they screamed uso threw the crowd this wasthe best moment of life I had just made a name for myself .....