prologue

A letter arrived at my doorsteps one day along with a box that contained a vhs tape. The letter had came from PlayTime Co, The place I used to be and where my mom worked before she disappeared along with everyone else. My father was out working a late night shift that day, so I opened the box and put it into my old vhs player that was in the attic. The tape showed a man as he spoke. He was introducing Poppy. Near the end of the tape, it messed up and showed a door that was in the factory with a poppy flower painted on it. I soon ignored the tape and went to read the letter since the video just showed a corrupted advertisement.

"Everyone thinks The staff and your mother disappeared 10 years ago, we're still here.

FIND THE FLOWER ❁"

I stared at the letter in disbelief, could my mom still be there?! Could she still be alive?! It was kind of hard to believe because everyone who's been to the playtime factory said they saw nothing or couldn't get in. The place hasn't been touched in years, but someone managed to get this sent to our house. I didn't want to go back to that place. It always gave me a weird feeling when I was little, but It wouldn't hurt to investigate, see what happened to the others and my mom. With determination burning in my body, I got prepared for what could possibly happen while I was inside.

【I hoped you guys liked the prologue. I'm still thinking about when to post every chapter but I'm thinking every Monday would do just fine. This is my first time writing a book in a few years, but I do hope you guys like it for whoever finds this book. Leave a comment if you like where this story is going.

BYE~!】