I crave your smile

"Okay class, before you go out to play, what was your favorite activity of today?" I asked, my smile never leaving my face. A child raised their hand. "Yes Jackie?" "I liked story time!" Jackie exclaimed. 

"I liked spelling words!"

 "I liked sleeping!" 

"I liked eating the crayons!" 

"Ew, James that's gross!" 

"Whatever Mina!"

I looked at all of my elated students. "Anyone else?" I asked. Suddenly, a young girl raised their hand. She didn't wear a smile like my other students did. "Where's Theodore?" Oh, that's new. "The first grader? Didn't he like, get hurt or something?" One of my students asked. 

"Yeah I heard he was having nightmares." 

"I heard he was burned to death." 

"I thought he was elect-... electrobuted? 

"It's electrocuted James." 

"Shut up Mina!" 

I looked at my students as they discussed the injured child. I can't wait for the bell to ring, I need a break and a snack. But what to eat? I was given nothing but flesh. Human flesh. These children are getting a little too rowdy. The bell rang, snapping me out of my thoughts. The children cheered and ran outside. "Have a nice day kids!" I shouted out to them. I sighed and sat in my chair. In the corner of my eye, I noticed someone still in their seat. It was the little girl who didn't smile. What was her, awe yes, (Y/n). I walked over to her desk as she looked up at me. "When is he coming back?" She asked. "Well until he gets better. You don't want to rush it, if you do he'll never get better." I said. I heard rumors of a child sneaking out at night. The poor thing was almost electrocuted to death. From what I heard, he's barely even alive. "Can I see him?" She asked. "I don't think you can." I told her. She looked back at the drawings on her desk with a sad look. I didn't like that look on her face. Most kids are always happy here, but she isn't. I want to see a smile on her face. "Hey, you want to stay here a little longer with me?" I suggested. (Y/n) nodded. I Smiled, "did you know that you lose more facial muscles when you frown then when you smile?" I asked, the little girl looked at me and shook her head. "We'll researchers say that frowning causes wrinkles and a permanent angry face when you get older." I explained. "So you're saying that if I don't smile... I'll look like... this." (Y/n) began to draw a figure that looked like herself but older with an angry face. I nodded. "Which is why it's good to smile every now and then." (Y/n) smiled a little. It was barely noticeable, but I could see it. It brought a warm feeling in my chest. Was I glad that I made her smile? The feeling felt nice and new. I want to see her smile more.

[Y/n]-POV

I felt a sharp pain in my head. I winced and opened my eyes. I was in a playroom. Pillows littered the small area I was in. Felt someone rubbing my head soothingly as if to ease my pain. "I can't wait to see her smile again, Barb." It was Miss Delight. I tried to pretend I was still asleep as I carefully looked at my area the best I could without moving and alerting her. Her mace was placed near my legs, hopefully that was the only weapon she had. "I know you're awake." Miss Delight said. As soon as she said that, I sat up from my spot and crawled away from her. She wore a blank look from what I can tell. She was laying on a bunch of old dirty pillows. "Why did you bring me here?" I asked. "Oh, I missed you always asking me questions." I could hear the excitement in her voice. I only stared at her, waiting for my question to be answered. "...I only wanted you to stay with me." She said. "But I don't want to stay here, I want to go home." I argued. Miss Delight giggled. "Don't be silly, even if you do escape me, CatNap will find you and he won't be as kind as I am to you." she said. "I'm getting out of here-" "You will do no such thing." Miss Delight cuts me off with a demanding voice. I looked her in the eyes as she gave me a glare. I bolted up and ran for the door. I could hear her getting up after me. I opened the door and quickly closed it behind me. Spotting a single locker beside the door, I used all my strength to push it down. I ignored the pulsing of my head as I huffed in exhaustion. Miss delight angrily clawed and kicked at the door. "After all I've done for you when you were little! You want to go home to that man that doesn't even know that you're in danger?!" She shouted. "I could be a better parent for you. I can make you happy." She said desperately, I gave her a sad look. "You can't do that for me. Not anymore, I'm not some child to protect. And I don't need your help if you're just gonna keep me here like your little toy." I said to which Miss Delight stayed quiet. "I'm gonna find some answers about what happened here and then I'm getting out of this dump." I finished. And hopefully this place will be torn apart.  As I walked away, Miss Delight asked, "But then what about us?" Her voice was sad and muffled by the door. "We love you so much. You're not just gonna leave us to die are you?" I looked at her. "...No, but I can't let you roam the streets as if you all did nothing wrong." I finally said before leaving. I could hear Miss Delights muffled shouts, "don't go, please, I need you." I wish my memories of this place would just come back already.

As I had used my green hand and placed the battery in the slot. The gate behind me opened as I heard Miss Delight's angry voice getting closer. "You're not leaving me again!" I ran down the dimly lit hall. I could hear Miss Delight running after me. Getting to the other side, I saw the switch to the gate and pulled it. The gate in front of me began to close. Miss Delight tried running faster to catch me. I panicked as she slid across the floor to get in, but it was too late and the gate  crushed her head. I stared at her now dead body. You think after seeing mommy get mutilated by a shredder that I wouldn't be shocked at Miss Delights crushed cranium. I felt like throwing up the remainder of the food I had in my stomach. I quickly looked away and tried calming my breathing. I needed to move on.

Bonus - Hoppy Hopscotch cutout lines

I'm Hoppy Hopscotch! Wanna try hopping to the moon with me? 

On three with me! 

1,2,3!...Heh, didn't get very far, did we?

Again! 

1,2,3! Nope. Still didn't make it.

Listen, this won't stop until we make it to the moon! 

Don't be sad, let's try again.

1,2,- No, no, no, don't look at your feet! None of that matters! Again! Again!

Jump! 

JUUUUUU-Á̴͚̠̺̻̖̱̰͖͚̭̰̜̠̗͐̆͆̒͗́̽͗̈́́̿̄̕̕͠͝ͅͅͅÃ̶̬̯̼̪̺͍̤͇̪͑̄̊̈́͆͛̆̐̃̈͐̕̚ͅA̸̡̡͎̥̝̭͓͂̉͗̉̄̄̄͊̋Ą̷̫̹̥̂̀͘̚͝Á̴͖̖͙̺̩̦̖͖͙͐̑͌́͌̍̀̔̋̈̃͂̕͜ͅͅH̷͓͕̙̞̗͇̥̝̥̻̊͜͜H̷̢̨̧̛͔̠̤̖̀̾̏́̏̊͊̇̇͑͑̓͗̚̚̕H̶̨̛̛͔̱̙̻̣̘͌͑͆̅̽̓̊̔̍̐͂̍̚H̵̛̦̘̦͍̬̘̮̭̳͓͓̞͒̀̍̈͌͊̐̈́̍͛̾͆͘̚̕͠ͅH̵̗͕̤̰̰͕͈̤̺̖̝̮͙̝̝͍́́̊̂̏̾̕ͅH̸̖̣̜̪͓̱͙͖͍͇͓̗͑̿́̏̂̔͂̃Ḩ̸̛̹̙̞̦̱̣̗̔̈́͐̈̈́͗̂̅͘͜ͅ-!

I had found a hand that was able to shoot sparks of light in any area I pointed. This would be really helpful for when I really need light. 

I put a battery in the slot and the door opened. walking onto the catwalk, I switched out my green hand for the purple one. I placed it on the hand on the floor and propelled across where it said work area. 

As I solved another puzzle, I got onto the lift to the higher catwalk. It suddenly felt colder and more demonic. I wrapped my arms around myself for warmth before seeing something below me.

 I crouched seeing a familiar purple cat. His back was turned towards the thing in bent metal poles and dead toy figures. It looked like he was worshiping it. Was this what the prototype looked like, dismembered body parts of dead toys like pugapillar, mommy's arm, and- is that a human skeleton? It was too dark to see and I wouldn't dare let CatNap know my location by making a spark. I walked down the catwalk as quietly as I could before finally making it to the bottom. When I looked in CatNap's direction, he was gone. He must have seen or heard me. Hopefully he doesn't come after me now, I'm not really ready. 

There was a door called Playhouse with a blue hand scanner. I used my blue hand and the door opened to reveal another catwalk to the official entrance of the playhouse. Entering, I saw a mini plush CatNap walk through a hole beside the door. He looked just like the plush I used to have and he's so cute aside from him being dirty and damaged. Wait, is he trying to kill me? I fired my spark hand at it to set it on fire, but I missed it. The Mini CatNap scurried away from the light the spark emitted and into the dark hole in the wall. I have a feeling they're going to be a problem.