Hallucinations & Distant memories

After getting my new hand and turning on the power, the power turned off and I was offline again. Ollie had called back. “Oh no! Someone killed the power. Okay, I sent another key, it’s under the statue. Use it to get into Home Sweet Home. Then once you’re inside, find 

The building’s backup generator, Goodluck.” And he was gone again. I’m getting really tired of this kid telling me what to do.

 I went back under that statue and grabbed the key as I made my way over to Home Sweet Home. As I made my way into the building, the wallpaper kind of looked similar to the place I had found Poppy. Maybe that's just a coincidence and it's just my mind trying to occupy itself with meaningless information. 

As I continued walking, I looked at all the pictures of kids on the walls. One of them looked very familiar, but I can’t say for sure who it was since the picture was almost completely ripped in half. I ignored it and opened another door only to see the Red Smoke. I back away quickly before pulling the gas mask from my backpack and putting it on.

I walked in the smoke, touching the wall to my left, I could barely see anything. Unfortunately, Being close to the wall didn’t help as I walked right into a table, knocking over the lamp and breaking it. I panicked as a strong earthy smell reached my nose. I broke my mask. ‘No since in having it on now.’ I thought angrily, snatching the mask from my head, exposing myself to the smoke. I have to be more careful after this, I'm not sure what will happen while being exposed to the gas. Luckily I made it out of the gas, but nothing happened to me.

I noticed my backpack and grabpack missing which was very strange. I didn’t want to shrug this off as if it was nothing, I actually needed that stuff, but I can’t go back through the smoke. As I continued down the hall, all the doors were locked so I had to continue straight. Walking up to a table, I noticed a Tv on the wall emitting static which annoyed me a little, but ignored it and walked away, not wanting anyone to know i’m here and messing with things-even though I tripped and broke a lamp. Suddenly the lights flickered and all the nearby televisions spoke showing a black screen.

“June 18th 1992,  interview with ___. Tell us, what did you see that night?” The man asked. “It was a huge Huggy Wuggy, it was across the street. He was… just standing there.” a familiar little girl's voice spoke. “I had went outside when my mom and dad were sleeping and waved at him. Then he went away.”  “Did you tell anyone, friends, family?” The man asked. Before the girl could say anything else, a thud sounded and the sound of the door slamming open was heard. “What is she doing here?!” yelled the added male voice. “W-we were just-” “I don’t care! st-!” and everything was quiet again. I soon spotted a kid drawing on the floor. It was a huggy Wuggy beside a house looking at a camera on the lamppost.

Suddenly, a phone rang from within the Home Sweet Home. I walked into the room where the phone was ringing and picked it up.

“You need to run!” Ollie said, my blood ran cold at the intense feeling of being watched as something dark was in the corner of my eye. I turned only for me to drop the phone as CatNap peeked at me from the side of the door before quickly removing himself from my sight. I didn’t make a sound or a move, afraid he might come from his hiding place and kill me. My mouth felt dry as I slowly walked over to the door and peered my head to where CatNap was only to see a hall with a dimly lit lamp and table. The red smoke must have been taking effect. I walked out of the room as the tv’s in the background spoke that same little girl's voice again along with a different man's voice. 

“What are you doing out of bed!? How did you get here!?” 

“He wanted me to follow him.” 

“Who, Who are you talking to?”