An unknown giude

As I walked down the dark dimly lit hall, A phone rang in the distance. It wasn’t mine, I forgot to bring it. Eventually, I found the source of the ringing, an old factory phone the workers used to use to contact each other. I'm surprised it was still intact and ringing, but why did it ring when I was near it? I picked up the phone. “Hey, can you hear me?” The mysterious said, I nodded, but I knew they couldn't see me- “You look kind of lost.” That comment made me immediately look around for anyone, but then I spotted a camera in the corner. “Are you watching me?” I asked. “Yep! I don’t want you to die-so I’m gonna help you!” The person said. ‘Is this even a kid? How did he get inside this place? Why?’ “Check this out, look at the tube thing on the back of the wall. Ready?” I looked around until I spotted what I was looking for. “Yeah….”

“Ba-Boom!” 

Suddenly a battery popped out of the tube. “You can use that battery to open the door!” I gave the battery a skeptical look before putting it into the door.

As soon as I walked out I saw the train burning and gasped. “Woah… Did you do that?” The little boy asked. “Yeah, I crashed.” I answered. “I guess that’s where CatNap found you. I know you’re probably mad at Poppy for not letting you escape, but she needs you, we need you.” The boy said. I only clenched my fists and stared at the burning train. Then why didn’t she just say so instead of getting me in that train and making me lose my backpack? Why can’t anyone in this place just give me answers?! “You are our mission, and together, we can save a lot of people, including you.” The little boy said. “The playcare is straight ahead.” I only rolled my eyes and walked away from the disaster behind me. “It’s the home of CatNap…One of The Smiling Critters.” I’ve heard of them before, when I used to be here, but my memories are so clouded I can’t exactly remember anything, but they did air the toys on tv. Thats how much I know about them now. “There used to be eight of them? I think? Now it’s just him.” The boy continued, “The playcare is his church, his hunting ground, whatever he wants it to be…You better get moving quickly.. We’ll keep in touch.-Oh, and by the way, my name Is Ollie. Nice to meet you.”  “Nice to meet you too Ollie.” I said and he stopped talking. I’m not sure if I could trust this kid, but it seems like he was my only way out of here. Questions ran through my head; Was this even a kid? Was he a child who’s been experimented on and turned into a toy? From what I've figured out, that's what happened to most of the experiments. He couldn’t just be a kid and if he was, how did he survive down here for so long? 

Bonus- KickinChicken cutout lines

Hey, I’m kickinChicken!

Want to go outside and hang out? 

It’s lookin pretty rad outside!

I’ve… never been outside before…

But you have so it can’t be that bad, But I’m kinda scared though.

Will you come with me?

Here, follow me, I’ll step out first…

AAAÁ̴͚̠̺̻̖̱̰͖͚̭̰̜̠̗͐̆͆̒͗́̽͗̈́́̿̄̕̕͠͝ͅͅͅÃ̶̬̯̼̪̺͍̤͇̪͑̄̊̈́͆͛̆̐̃̈͐̕̚ͅA̸̡̡͎̥̝̭͓͂̉͗̉̄̄̄͊̋Ą̷̫̹̥̂̀͘̚͝Á̴͖̖͙̺̩̦̖͖͙͐̑͌́͌̍̀̔̋̈̃͂̕͜ͅͅH̷͓͕̙̞̗͇̥̝̥̻̊͜͜H̷̢̨̧̛͔̠̤̖̀̾̏́̏̊͊̇̇͑͑̓͗̚̚̕H̶̨̛̛͔̱̙̻̣̘͌͑͆̅̽̓̊̔̍̐͂̍̚H̵̛̦̘̦͍̬̘̮̭̳͓͓̞͒̀̍̈͌͊̐̈́̍͛̾͆͘̚̕͠ͅH̵̗͕̤̰̰͕͈̤̺̖̝̮͙̝̝͍́́̊̂̏̾̕ͅH̸̖̣̜̪͓̱͙͖͍͇͓̗͑̿́̏̂̔͂̃Ḩ̸̛̹̙̞̦̱̣̗̔̈́͐̈̈́͗̂̅͘͜ͅ-!

Soon, I made It to a train cart and walked as the old speaker turned on. The Cart began to move as Elliot introduced himself before explaining what humans lacked in the past, a smile. I noticed old backpacks lying around. I grabbed one that looked durable enough just in case I needed to put anything I came across inside. I squinted my eyes as a bright red light overcame my sight before it went back to its usual darkness. I opened my eyes as Ellliot announced the PlayCare. A huge wave of nostalgia hit me as I saw the PlayCare. The echoes of kids' laughter and happy screams filled my ears. Now coming back to this place, made me question why this place was even underground. Why couldn’t we see the real sky?

I finally got off the cart and Ollie called me. “Psst. It’s me again, Ollie. Cool place, right? Who am I kidding, you’ve been here before, when you were a kid!” How did he know about that? “How do you-” “Do you see that statue in the center of the room? Take the Stairs that go under it, there’s a really cool room in there that powers literally ALL of PlayCare!” Ollie cut me off.” I can give you a key down there.” Ollie finished. I huffed before walking towards the statue and down the stairs. I ignored the blood splatters that were around the place. I don’t want to think about what happened to the kids here, not now anyways.

I soon found the keys and I heard Ollies’ voice again from my new backpack. “So you got the key… Now the question you’re probably asking is: "Where does it go?” He wasn’t wrong, but the question was obviously noticeable. “Okay, head back out, and You should find a door just to the left of the cable car you took down here.” Ollie finished. I wonder how he knew all of this. 

When I got to the door I was looking for, I Unlocked it and cautiously headed inside. Walking inside I noticed the posters of Bunzo saying, “Watch your step!” And mommy has long legs wearing a gas mask that says, “Don’t forget your mask.” Meaning this area had something to do with me wearing a gas mask. I remember that all of the critters had different smells that came from them, especially from CatNap. 

“Welcome to the Gas production Zone, the beating heart of the whole evil PlayCare system,” Ollie began. I noticed a gas mask on one of the machines and picked it up before walking further. “All that gas you see coming from the machine is made right here in the factory. It's called Red Smoke, But you probably referred to it as sleepy gas when you were here. Right now it's all headed off to the right, we need to make that Red Smoke go left instead. That’s how we get to him.” Ollie explained. The machine will probably have a few safeguards for you to work around, But I know you can do it. I’ll call you once it’s done. Goodluck.” And I was now on my own.

【Sorry I didn't publish this sooner. I hope everyone was okay when looking at the eclispe yesterday. Also, I'm planning on making a little nightmares 2 x reader and the disney Wish 2 movie x reader to hopefully pass the time on chapter 4 of poppy playtime.

Bye~!】