The Teachers obsession

Ollie had called me like Poppy said he would. "Looks like Poppy explained everything now and help get he backup power to the dome turned on." Ollie said. The explanation she gave me only rose more questions for me. "The plan from here is pretty simple, we need to restore power to the gas production zone: first go back to the Home Sweet Home building you were just in. You should be able to find a big power cord somewhere around the porch. Grab it and plug it underneath the statue." And I did just that before had told me I needed to go to the school to route it's power next. Ollie explained that CatNap never goes in there. I wonder why though. After Ollie had sent me the key, I walked over to the school. I suddenly got a wave of nostalgia. I never really liked this school. Mainly because of the bullies and the...oh right, the teachers. My eyes widened at the sudden memory. Maybe CatNap doesn't come here because of all the teachers- or what remains of them. Maybe they fought back.

"Ok this should be quick. Turn on the generator. leave and plug the schools power cord into the center." Ollie explained. "Be carful in there. I don't think I can connect to you on that side of the dome. And you won't be alone." He said. "Let me guess There are deranged teacher robots walking around?" I asked in a hushed voice, walking further. "Yeah, but she's not your-" static came from the other end of the phone making me pause. "Ollie?" "static." I sighed deeply before walking further into the school.

"This is Miss Delight speaking. Please excuse the interruption. Students remain in your seat until the bell has rung. And no going into the halls without a hall pass!" a familiar cheery voice exclaimed through the speaker.

I walked through the creepy halls of the school. I noticed movement in the shadow every now and then which caused me to freeze. How many teachers survived exactly? I'm pretty sure most of them were destroyed by other people or the creatures that were here. Suddently I heard Miss delight on the speakers again. "Wait, I recognize you..." she gasped. "Yes, I remember, my little ray of sunshine! How are you... here? Hm, Barb?" Miss Delight sounded like she was listening to someone, but I couldn't hear anyone else but her. "Oh, Barb Says you're looking for the people the use to work here and your mom. CatNap wouldn't like that you're here although I'm glad you are. We could have so much fun together. Just like old times." and with that, I didn't hear again.

I had grabbed onto the handle from above and crawled through the vents. One of them eventually lead me to a battery. I dropped down into a locked room seeing the battery that I needed, so I grabbed it before going back into the vents and placing the battery in the slit. I charged up my hand and placed it on the charge station as the gate opened for me. Soon I found a tape technically saying that Miss Delight has gone completely nuts as she tried to get to the kids to kill them, but CatNap didn't let her. What a surprise.

Miss Delight pov

There she is, my little ray of sunshine, all grown up! She was a very bright student when I had her, not many friends, never really talked or socialized. But when she was with me, she never ceased to put a smile on my face, even if my smile was permanent...'keep.' "What was that Barb? Keep her?" I looked at Barb. "but there's too many people looking for her already." 'But they would never suspect you. Someone who eats anyone she sees.' "You're right, we just have to keep her hidden away from him. I'm sure he wouldn't notice it's not like he cared for the last person we slaughtered." I giggled as I saw my ray of sunshine walking through the halls. My broken smile seemed to widen as I could feel pieces of my 'skin' flake off.

[Y/n]-POV

After the little puzzle game I did with the electricity, I had turned on the generator. I smiled at my success before seeing something or rather someone in the dark. My smile instantly vanished as I caught sight of a torn white and red pok-a-doted skirt. The person raised their weapon and smashed the generator, causing the battery to pop out. The figure turned to me and paused all of a sudden and I got a good look at them. It was Miss delight, but she like a stuff of nightmares. She was holding a mace made out of sharpened and broken pencils. Her plastic skin was torn around her mouth showing her realistic teeth and gums. Her wide eyed expression and huge pupils stared at me.'Why isn't she moving? Why is she just staring at me?' I thought, grabbing the battery and backing away slowly. As I turned away from her, I heard her shuffle and I turned back towards her to see her pause as she was now closer. I quickly caught on to if my eyes weren't on her, she'd move. I slowly backed into the next room. When I far from her sight, she would quickly catch up before stopping as she saw me. I placed my charged hand on a power switch in a charge as the gate opened behind me. I took a huge step backwards and waited for the gate to close to look away. She couldn't get through that. I could feel her still staring at me with her beady eyes, but chose to ignore it. I needed to leave before she finds another way around and kill me. As I used my green hand on another power switch, a gate opened showing a room with a few battery slots and one battery. I put my battery into one of slots. Hopefully this will be my way out. I continued looking for more batteries, turning around whenever I heard a noise. I had found another battery in an office and placed it in my backpack.

I heard shuffling, I turned around only to be grabbed and slammed to the floor. I looked up seeing Miss Delight, she chuckled chaotically before grabbing my hand and slammed it against the ground. Everything suddenly went dark as pain erupted in my head.