Cult Inductions

Narrator P.O.V

Carlos and Andreas walked up a hill as Carlos complained. "Can we take a break? I've been on my feet for days!" Carlos complained and Andreas rolled his eyes "Oh please, It's not even that hard of a hike" He stated. "You're part mountain goat!" Carlos shouted. "Whatever, Anyways. We're here." Andreas said as Carlos mimed wiping sweat off of his forehead. "Finally." He said as He rested on the huge pine tree at the top of the hill he'd climbed. He looked down into the valley and it was just how it was in his dream except this time, He didn't have the suns glare blinding him.

He could see 12 odd looking cabins in a U shape, There was a big hearth in the middle. He could see a big blue house and a volleyball pit. He could also see a rock wall...With lava coming down it!? "Well? What do you think?" Andreas asked "It looks...Normal..." Carlos said as he walked forward. "Lava wall included?" Andreas asked "No, I don't know whats going on there." Carlos said immediately. He the realized he was standing in the exact spot he was in his dream. He turned his head around and Andreas was standing in the exact spot the girl was standing in. Carlos started muttering "Girl...Orange shirt...Gray eyes..." He muttered.

Carlos then turned back around before promptly collapsing head on with a rock as he tumbled down the hill. "Carlos!" Andreas shouted as he ran after him "Holy shit dude!" Andreas said as he slid and caught Carlos by his shirt before could sustain any further damage. Carlos's eyes were rolled back in his head and blood was streaming down his face. "Damn...Don't worry, I'll get you some help." Andreas said as he hoisted Carlos into his arms as he made a run for the big blue house.

DREAM-----------------------------------SEQUENCE

Carlos woke up in a field of flowers, poppies and red spider lilies to be specific. He looked around, Everything else was black except for the seemingly glowing flowers. "Where am I!" He shouted into the expansion. "I apologize my boy." A mans voice said and Carlos turned around to find his father in all his creepy emo glory. "Dad?" He asked and Thanatos nodded "You creep. Why'd you sneak up on me like that?" Carlos asked as Thanatos smiled. "I apologize, I had my brother put you to sleep so that I could speak to you." He said and Carlos shook his head. "what do you want?" He asked.

"Right, As you know, You have just entered Camp Half-Blood." Thanatos said and Carlos nodded in confusion,  This wasn't new information. "You won't fit in there." Thanatos said and before Carlos could retort with a 'No Duh.' Thanatos spoke again. "You will never find a place among the majority. You're special, my son." Thanatos stated. Carlos stayed silent "Your mother...Fine woman she was. Daughter of Circe..." Thanatos continued with a fond smile. "Wait...What? My mom was a demigod?" Carlos asked and Thanatos nodded "Yes, What of it?" He asked "So, That means. I'm-" "75% God instead of only 50%, Yes. That's what I was getting to." Thanatos said, cutting Carlos off.

"Yeah, That." He said "Yes. You are, Which means you're more powerful than the standard demigod. Which also means you're more dangerous. Once the Olympians find out..." Thanatos trailed off. "What? Finish your sentence." Carlos demanded "Once they find out...Zeus will be terribly angry with you and me. I'm immortal. My punishment will not be as severe, yes it'll be bad, But i'll live. You on the other hand my boy...I'm afraid he will make attempts on your life." Thanatos said and Carlos's eyes widened.

"What!? Just because I'm your son? That's nowhere near fair!" He shouted "I'm afraid this is the price you must pay for being a son of mine." Thanatos said. "Well...Zeus is all powerful. If he makes an attempt on my life...I'm as good as dead." Carlos said defeatedly as tears welled up in his eyes. "I'm sorry you were born, Carlos." Thanatos said as he put his hand on Carlos's head and ruffled his head. Carlos wanted to laugh, His own father was apologizing for his birth. He'd never been in situations like these, He didn't know how to feel.