part 1: the forest

In the end of season 1, geno receives a call from Kado Thorne asking about slone and jones.When geno hung up, Jones's headache got worse and caused him to black out. When jones wakes up him and slone are being taken somewhere in a forest at night. slone is still asleep so jones tries to wake her up, only for geno to notice him. Geno then tells jones that they have made it somewhere, an abandoned IO bunker. Jones tried to escape but he and slone are held together by rope and they are thrown into the bunker. Slone finally wakes up and calls for help but geno and kado showed up and after talking, geno decides that he is tired of the duo and requests kado to kill them. But before kado puts his hands on them slone leaves a serious cut and she helps jones get out of the rope. After getting out geno and jones then makes a deal to save geno from kado and prevent geno from turning them in. He accepts and they escape.

"Kado does not look so happy, If you still work with him he might take his anger out on you, so I have a proposal to make, If you don't turn us in to TLR, we will help you escape from Kado", Jones said. Geno chuckled, "you're a smart guy jones, you have a deal." After talking, slone began to say something. "Well if you two are finished, I say WE GET OUT OF HERE NOW! geno and jones agreed. The abandoned bunker did have a few stairs, but they were NOT stable But after thinking for a bit, the gang took the stairs. "We have to be very careful, We do not know what will happen if we do not take our time" Jones said. The group went up quickly but not too quick. Eventually though, they made it out of the bunker.

When the group was out of the bunker, they were stuck in a forest. "We should get going before kado wakes up" slone said. The other two thought the same. After thinking for a while, the group made a plan, they were going to use the vehicle that was used to take them to the forest in the first plan, but geno gave kado the keys after he was done driving. they did think about splitting up and meet at the end, but they could easily get lost. and there was someone they could call, but they had no service in the forest. But then slone had an idea, with a scouting device she used when she was in the IO, she found three paths, one that could probably get them out the forest. So they kept a comms device with them and went down three different pathways, if one of them found the way out, they would tell the others to go on path A, B, or C.

When they head down the pathways, kado Thorne wakes up, but this time... he was in his revenant form. After waking up, He then flies out the bunker to see his surroundings, but it was dark so it was hard to see anything. "They will pay for trying to take me down." Kado then starts to laugh and begins his hunt. slone checks the comms devices to see if they were working, luckily they were. "Hello can anyone hear me?" Slone asked. "We hear you loud and clear slone, right Geno?" Jones asked. "Uh huh that is correct" geno replied. "Well I think I heard something and I don't know what it is" Slone said. Alright everyone be careful. After hours of silence, Slone finally found an exit on path C. "I have located the exit on pathway C, come over here now." Slone said. After that the group met each other at the exit. "I can tell you probably do not trust me, so I think it is better that we go our separate ways, good luck to you two." Geno said, as he left the duo on their own.

End of season 2 part 1