part 3: the suspicions

In season 2 part 2: slone and jones get back to the base. While jones goes to sleep, she stays up all night thinking about what happened. In the morning, jones never came to eat because he was think about how he got tricked by kado and geno. Jones decided to take a rest to take his mind off all this. After resting, jones comes down to see that slone has something to tell him, that they should hire someone to help them. Slone says that her name is shimmerdusk and that she lives in a cabin. After talking and preparing , the two of them decide head out to get shimmerdusk. After making it to shimmerdusk's cabin, slone talks to shimmerdusk and she agrees to work with them.

"So why are y'all trying to kill kado?" Shimmerdusk asks. "We just want him to be taken down WITH the last reality" slone says. ""Makes sense, I have been chasing kado for years now but I've never been able to kill him, came close but never actually killed him," shimmerdusk says. "Well maybe you will this time" slone says. "What do you mean you came close though." Slone asks. "It was a solar eclipse and kado's abilities were more powerful than ever. However, my speed was still faster, sure he was stronger, but speed ultimately made the difference in the end. As I was about to kill kado, he played a trick on me. When shimmerdusk was going to say what kado did, Jones had announced that they were at base.

"We're here" jones says. "We can talk more inside" slone says. After a while of talking, a knock comes from the entrance. "I'll get it" slone says. When she opens the door she sees a familiar face, geno.... Slone then slammed the door. "WAIT I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY" geno says. "What do you want traitor" slone says "I just wanted to say I'm sor- " geno is then interrupted by slone. "GENO ITS BEEN THREE DAYS AND YOUR ALREADY APOLOGIZING!?" Slone says. "Yes I know but-" geno is interrupted yet again. THERE IS NO BUT, THE ONLY THING THAT-" this time slone is interrupted by jones. "SLONE LISTEN!, can we talk?.

Jones talks to slone in his room. "Listen I know this may seem weird but don't you think we need to give geno another chance?, I mean, we already know that he is just working with TLR and kado to prepare for something bigger" jones says. "Yes but he could be using us too" slone says. "Listen I know it may seem hard to trust him but it's just like you said, we can't fight kado and TLR alone" Jones's says. While slone does not trust geno, she cannot disagree with her own words. "Fine, but if he betrays us again it's your fault" slone says. "Oh trust me, I know" jones says. "We accept your apology geno, you can stay with us for a while. After that everything is normal, slone and shimmerdusk talking, jones resting, and geno thinking. But nothing ever lasts forever

End of season 2: part 3