Part 0: the full recap

In part one we see jones and slone meet each other again. Slone explains what has happened to him since he was in a coma and all of this leaves multiple questions on Jones's mind.

In part 2 we see jones is tasked with a mission from slone and she wants him to steal one of TLR'S relics. slone tells him that he needs to walk to the tower of destruction so he does that. Luckily he does not get caught and he is able to escape the tower. Little did he know, someone was watching him.

In part 3 Jones was walking back to the base and he saw a shadowy figure infront of him, he then cleared his eyes and it was gone. He then took a quicker route to try and get to the base faster cause it was getting dark and he needed to sleep. When he woke up he told slone what had happened and she was curious. So they went to the jungle and found out the figure was geno.

In part 4 The figure was revealed to be the leader of the imagined order geno. Then he shows them a secret room
hidden in his bunker. Once they got down to the room geno explained everything and what happened,
Jones however was not paying attention. Then He then went to the bathroom to reflect on himself and was interrupted by something on the radio.

In part 5, jones hears a strange message. He calls over slone and geno to talk about it. Sadly nobody knows who it is because the person was speaking complete gibberish. Slone then tells jones that they have to leave now but before they can, geno offers to have lunch with them. they accept. before the group leaves, they sit down and decrypt the message and they find out that it was a message from Jones's friend the foundation

In part 6, we see the trio get ready to head out to save the foundation and possibly the rest of the seven. They run an analysis on the message to see where it came from. While doing something jones gets a small headache that he just ignores. Geno goes over the plan and then the trio heads off to the middle where geno explains phase two of the plan then they go to the location where the message came from. But then jones suddenly gets the headache again and shortly after that they get caught.

In part 7, the trio gets caught by kado and the last reality. They bring them onto a ship.After they land they enter a building made out of chrome and they Enter the hallway which leads to an elevator. Kado delivers the trio to the leader of the last reality. The last reality leader takes them to their cell and that's when jones gets his headache again but he ignores it cause he is thinking of something very important, a way to escape.

In part 8 Jones is thinking of a way to escape while geno and slone are arguing. they are then told that they have to eat. Once they go down to the cafeteria to eat jones gets an idea of how to escape. So they bring the stuff they were going to eat to the cell and geno distracts the guards so they do not see slone and jones escape. To escape jones splashes the "food" and makes a hole But then they fall and everything goes black. And when they wake up jones realizes something is wrong about geno.

in part 9, after tripping down a six story building, jones gets a feeling that geno knows something they do not, But geno still stayed at slones base. Once they got there jones decides to rest. When jones wakes up he thinks of more suspicious geno did and then he went to have breakfast. While having breakfast jones gets the headache again and He drops down to the ground and when he woke up, geno revealed that he was working with TLR and kado. And had a knife at slone neck, But at that moment geno received a call

Part 10 recap is in season 2 part 1