part 7: the execution

In season 2 part 6: shimmerdusk wakes up slone and jones, slone wakes up first due to the fact that she has not been hit a lot, but it takes longer for jones to get up due to the fact that he has been knocked out multiple times in this adventure. When they are both awake, slone realizes that kado took her old scouting drone, and that they had to wander around the maze normally to get a good look at it and to see if there was anything special. After this, she  finds out that there are guards. So, creates to first plan that all of them split the guards up and knock them out one by one until all of them are gone, then they would escape. The plan is then put into action when jones distracts some guards and shimmerdusk and slone knock the others out, Jones would  do the same thing when the guard he was distracting was brought somewhere else. They kept doing this until all guards were gone. But, when they tried to escape, kado was waiting for them and knocked them out. When they all wake up, slone explores the maze again to see if anything's changed. When she sees some scouts, she is very surprised since that means that there are a whole new batch of scouts. When she reports back, all of them are confused about how fast kado got new henchmen. But when they realized they been in for longer than they thought, slone decided to make a new plan. One person would knock all the guards out and and make it to the exit to be taken back by kado, then one other person goes out while kado is gone, this then happens again until only one of them is left to find their way out on their own.

"SLONE THATS WAY TOO DANGEROUS, WHAT IF THE LAST PERSON DOES NOT KNOW WHERE TO GO?" Jones asks. "That's why I'm gonna be the one that kado takes AND the one that stays behind, so I will go, then jones, then me again, then shimmerdusk, and then I will make it out on my own," slone says. "Are you sure you want to do this slone, we can make another plan," jones says. "No, I'm going to do this one, there might not be another way," slone says. "Alright, I trust you, we both do," jones says. Slone sneaks behind a guard and knocks one out, then other guards notice and try to follow her but she knock one of them out, then the other. When she does this to all the guards, she makes her way to kado "did not not learn anything the last time you came here?" Kado asks. Slone says nothing as she is taken back to the beginning. While she is getting taken back, jones is making his way back to the exit because kado had not made it back yet. When jones had already made it out, kado was back, so slone made her way back to the exit before kado called new guards. Kado was skeptical, but he still took her back. And now, shimmerdusk was able to make it back to the exit before kado came back.

When kado was back at the exit, he was able to call new guards. But slone was not worried, she knew this would happen and was about to do her part of the plan.  She knocked out all of the guards by luring one away and making the others follow like usual, but she left one of them awake so she could capture him. when the person was captured, slone realized that they had a walkie. "Oh well what's this, a walkie?" Slone says. "Y-yes it is" the guard says with hesitance. "And who can it talk to" "only the other guards ma'am" the guard says. "Oh really, so why is channel 17 still active?" Slone says "I thought that there were 15 other guards and you, which is 16, unless, channel 17 is kado?" Slone says. The guard is silent until he gives up and says yes. "Perfect" slone says. "Now SPEAK" slone says. At that moment, kado received a message. "Sir someone had taken out all the guards again please come to my location" the guard says. When the message was over, slone hid behind something near the exit to make sure kado would not know she was there. When he left, slone made her way to the exit and met up with the other two.

When slone made it out of the maze, she found jones and shimmerdusk near the exit of the mansion. "SLONE!" Jones and shimmerdusk said. "Listen no time to talk right now, kado might find out that it was a tri- at that moment, kado yelled. "RAHHH WHERE ARE THEYYY" kado yelled frustrated. "OKAY LETS GO" jones says. When they are far enough, they start to talk. "So how were you able to make it out without kado noticing you at the exit," shimmerdusk asks. "It was simple, well, it's simple to explain, "all I did was knock every guard except one, use that guards walkie to contact kado, then escape while kado was going to the guard," slone says. "Wow that is pretty simple" jones says. "yeah, but it was mostly simple to explain, knocking them out for a third time made me pretty tired, but other than that it was kind of easy," Slone says. "I mean, we probably would still be there without you mapping the maze out," jones says. "Yeah but y'all did the first part of the plan really well," slone says. They continue talking until they eventually make it back to the base later at night. They all start head out to bed since they all had done A lot that day.

End of season 2 part 7