Chapter 7 Friendly Demons

"Flowers.."

"F-flowers?" you thought as you were holding down the man you looked over and you saw a man at first he had a minty-type of hair that turned to black at the end and before you could watch more he walked closer to you and the woman following him was a woman wearing a flowerly type kimono with her hair in a low bun and once again you were snapped out of your thoughts by a man's voice "Don't be alarmed we don't mean to hurt you..." the man said "W-who are you!" you slightly raised your voice at the man as you were still holding the demon from attacking others "I am a demon as you must know already and you are a slayer..but I am a demon doctor and here is my apprentice Tamayo here and I am Yushiro.." he said in a rather calm voice "Demon doctors?" you thought...as Yushiro and Tamayo dealt with the new-found demon and he said to meet up with us you almost forgot about Yoriichi who was at the Udon shop you quickly ran back to get him and as you got there Yoriichi was already awake looking around still sitting on the bench of where you were and once you got into his sight he looked at you "Oh! Im so sorry Yoriichi it's just something really important happened! and I-i had to go I'm so sorry!" you kept on saying sorry until Yoriichi engulfed you into a warm hug you rested in his arms until you heard a "Ahem.." you looked up to see the Udon chef you let out a nervous smile "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING WASTING A VERY GOOD BOWL OF UDON LIKE THAT AND JUST RUNNING OFF" the chef yelled at you very loud as well "ALRIGHT THEN I'LL HAVE TWO BOWLS OF UDON FULL PRICE" you yelled back "Well then alright" the chef got to cooking and as soon as he gave you the food you chowed it down like there was no tomorrow *slurping asmr* "Thanks for the meal!" you said like you didn't just eat the noodles like it was air then you slammed the money on the table and got up to leave and so did Yoriichi "W-well then come back soon!" yelled the chef as you walked away "It's all as well Yoriichi see" You said as Yoriichi held your hand {Damn ya'lls are lucky} but he stopped and his grip on you tighten slightly and Yoriichi's face was angry you then looked over to where he was looking at then you saw Tamayo "Oh! calm down Yoriichi that's Tamayo she's a nice demon" you said his face did return to normal but he still had his guard up as he doesn't want anything to happen to you "Yes..I am here to bring you to Yushiro" she said in a calm tone you just nodded "If I do ask...Isn't he a demon right there" as she looked at Yoriichi "Hm..? oh yes! he is but his nice like you Tamayo!" You said to her with slight joy in your tone and her face soften a tiny bit "Well then let's go" she started to walk and so you and Yoriichi started to follow her as Yoriichi still had a good grip on your hand After following her for a bit you stop in front of a dead-end "We are here.." she said quietly as well you just...were confused on what she meant but that all went away when she walked into the wall you and Yoriichi walked foward you put your hand through first seeing if he it was safe or not then you and Yoriichi walked into the 'wall' seeing that it led to a house you guessed it was a blood demon art you then followed Tamayo again inside of the house of where you found Yushiro sitting "I have returned sir" Tamayo said as she slightly bowed "Ah! Tamayo thank you" he said as you saw he was working on the mans wife who got bitten "Hello.." he said "Uhm..Hello" you said a bit nervous "You might be wondering on why I brought you here" he said basically he was reading your mind {He didn't I just wrote this} "Yes! actually I was thinking that" you said awkwardly he hummed in response "Well I've been waiting for a demon slayer to gain trust from one of them. Although I am a demon as Tamayo we have not eaten no human flesh, rather we only take small amounts of blood from humans who are welling to do it or donated to us" He explained to you as you listened carefully "And I need a Demon Slayer like yourself to help us with some stuff..Here follow me" he explained as he got up and leaded you to a room where you all sat on matts aside..from Yoriichi who just sat on the ground next to you resting his head on your shoulder No matter how much you thought it was cute It was rather rude "H-hey Yoriichi come on don't be Rude" You said as Yoriichi didn't even move a inch "It's alright I don't mind" Yushiro said to you as which you just nodded "Anyways I figure a person like you would want to take down Kagaya Ubuyashiki just as much as me, Just the sound of his name makes my blood boil" he said in a slightly angered tone but it was hard to notice "Yes I do!" you said with determination in your voice "Alright..and if we want to make that a possibility I will need some help from you" Yushiro said "And..what would that be" you asked with curiosity in your voice "I'll need you to gather as much blood you can from demons closest to Ubuyashiki"                         

                                                                                  Chapter 7 Status:Complete

                                                                                             Word count:

                                                                                                     977