Chapter 15

Waking Up

I woke up to the sound of monitors beeping and four white walls. I then turned around to find my mother sitting beside the bed I was laying on.

"Mom, what happened to me?" I asked her.

"Well while you were running after Dylan a car hit you on the street" she explained.

"Oh my god mom, how am I even alive?" I asked surprised that I even survived.

"Don't ask that, I don't even want to begin to imagine how life would be without you" She replied almost tearing up.

"Alright, sorry. When will I be able to get out of here?" I asked.

"Maybe two or three weeks according to the doctor, we have to wait and see if you're doing well and we have to wait for a few of the injuries to heal" She told me.

"Ughh, I hate hospitals, the only good thing here is the desserts yumm" I said.

Then there was a knock at the door.

"Come in" my mother said.

"Oh sorry to interrupt" I heard a familiar voice say.

And in came the boy who was to blame for this incident.

"I'll let you two talk alone" my mother stated as she got up and walked out of the room.

"Hey" he said.

"Hi" I replied.

"Listen I want to apologize for running out like that without even letting you say a word about what happened. I also want to apologize for running out of your life the way I did. I'm really sorry about not answering the countless calls and messages and I'm sorry for losing touch and I'm sorry for just making you go through all the pain and sadness I've caused in your life. Its totally fine if you don't forgive me but I just really needed you to hear me say that" he said.

"Dylan its okay, I forgive you and I'm sorry for not telling you it was me even though it was your fault for forgetting, I can't help but feel like I lied to you all that time." I said feeling a tad guilty.

"Hey don't stress out lets just leave that in the past and worry about right now. I'm really glad that you're okay by the way."he said smiling.

"So, how is Teen Wolf going?" I asked trying to lighten the mood.

"Its actually great we are almost done filming season 4 and soon we will be starting to film season 5" he replied excitingly.

"Wow that's great, is Liam kicking ass?" I asked jokingly.

"Oh yeah totally."he said. And with that I knew that I had my best friend back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note

I'm finally back. Sorry for the delay i just really had no idea where to go with this story. Anyways I don't know how healing processes work so don't judge me on how long i said she is going to be on the hospital. I am not a doctor. Anyways hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and I am very excited about the future chapters. Thanks for reading! :)