Chapter 11

To the moon?

It was already late in the afternoon when I got a message.It was none other than Dylan.

"Bri let's hang out!" he texted.

Since I had nothing better to do I texted back saying sure.I then got ready and dressed presentable,which I might say I found kind of strange.I even curled my hair.

"Why am I acting this way?" I thought to myself.

As I let the strange thought set in I heard a car horn outside.I quickly went downstairs and ran outside to find Dylan waiting for me.

"You look stunning"he said blushing a bit.

"Thanks" I replied.

"So where are we going?"

"Well where do you wanna go?"

"Hmmm,let's go to the moon"I said sarcastically.

"You know I wouldn't mind going to the moon with you"he said.

For a moment I felt so warm inside.Its as if I was waiting for him to say that for a long time.

What was happening to me?Why did I feel this way?Is it possible I was falling for Dylan?I can't.I can't fall for the guy that ruined me.

"Sorry for saying that"he then said noticing my silence after what he had said.

"Don't worry about it."

---------------------------------------

Authors Note

Hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter!Wowwww so many reads.I can't even believe so many people have read my story.

I really never expected this.

Thank you so much to all that have taken the time to read my story and also thanks to those that have liked it and commented,it really means a lot.