Chapter 12

A hug?

We finally arrived at our destination.

I was soon filled with excitement as I saw the roller coasters at the amusement park.

Dylan and I got off the car and walked to the amusement park.

"So,where do you wanna go first?"he asked.

"Umm I don't know,how bout' that one!"I replied pointing at the tallest ride.

"Yea sure"he said and with that we took off.

---------------------------------

After riding many rides we got something to eat.

I got a basket of fries while Dylan on the other hand got a burger.

We sat at a table just eating our food in silence--calm silence.

He soon spoke up.

"So Bri,what are you gonna do this weekend? Cuz I was thinking maybe we should hang out again."

"Yea sure,that'd be good"I answered.

"Well do you wanna head home now?"

"Yea,its getting kinda late."i replied.

-------------------

Once we got home Dylan parked in the driveway.

"I guess I'll see you soon."he said.

"Guess so."i smiled back.

We stared into each other's eyes for a couple of seconds and I swear I felt the butterflies everyone's always talking about.

He then started leaning in and so did I.

Our faces were inches apart when suddenly-----he hugged me.

"Well bye Dylan" I said clearing my throat and getting off of his car.

"Bye,today was great he said awkwardly and then he took off.

I was left standing in the driveway of my house thinking of what that was,was it an almost kiss? Or was I just taking it in too serious?

-------------------------------------------

Authors Note

Heyyy guys.Sorry I haven't updated in forever but I've been really busy with school lately and have had tonsss of homework!!!!Anyways this was a short update but hope y'all enjoyed.The Maze Runner was awesome for those that have seen it and of course Dylan O'Brien was amazing in it!!!!!Don't forget to comment,follow and/or like,I truly appreciate those that take there time to do so!