Chapter 1

The Big News

"Briana" my mother yelled from upstairs.

"Yes mom?" I answered.

"I got a job promotion!"she exlaimed.

"Well that's great mom" I replied.

"I'll tell you more about it at dinner" she said and with that I drifted off to my own world listening to music on full blast.

After an hour of listening to music my mom called me down to dinner.

I currently live in Houston, Texas with my mom and brother since my parents are divorced.

"So what else were you going to tell me about your promotion?"

"Oh yea well I'm going to be getting paid a lot better but there is one thing about it you might not like...we have to move to California by next Tuesday since my job will be over there".

"But mom you know I don't like moving or change plus I'm not gonna know any one there and I'm not gonna have any friends".

"Hey who knows maybe you can reunite with Dylan"she said.

With that I finished eating my food and left to my room.

Dylan was my best friend that is until he moved to California with his family to pursue his career.

I knew him ever since we were in diapers:).

I still remember the day he left.....

(flashback)

"Bri I'm sorry I'm leaving maybe you can come with me"he said.

"Sorry Dyl but I can't,but hey please call once in a while and once you get a phone call me and give me your number please"I said trying to hold back the tears.

"I will Bri but please don't cry because then I'm gonna start crying"he said.

"Here, I got you something" he spoke taking out a bracelet with a silver charm in the shape of a key and one in the shape of a lock.

"It's so that you will never forget about me and to remind you that we have a promise to never forget about each other and even when we're distant we can count on each other"he then put the bracelet with the silver key charm on my hand and put the lock one on his hand.

A few minutes later his mother came and told him it was time to leave to the airport.

I hugged my best friend as tight as I could and tears escaped my eyes,"Please don't forget about me Bri"

"I won't Dyl"after that he left and I saw his car fade down the street.

(End of Flashback)
It's been 9 years since then and we lost touch after 4 years of him being there.

I remember one time I texted him and he never replied after that I kept calling and tried to reach out but he never answered.

I guess it was him who forgot about me instead of the way he thought it would go.

Of course now he's all famous and successful on that show teen wolf ,I'm really proud of him although I wish I still had him there to cheer me up and make me laugh at the weirdest things just to make me feel better.

I really miss Dylan.