Chapter 3

Getting Settled

So its been three days since I arrived here in California an I have to admit I could get used to living here.

We already have a house courtesy of my moms promotion.

Anyways I still have about a month till I start school and I already have a friend.

Her name is Katherine.

I met her on my first day here when she came over to introduce herself since I'm new around here.

She's very nice and has dirty blond hair and brown eyes.

She is also kinda tall I mean to me at least seeing that she is 5'6 and I am 5'2.

Apparently she will be attending the same high school as me which happens to be a private school.

I haven't been up to much lately but tomorrow on the other hand Katherine said she is taking me somewhere and said it was a surprise.

I'm not really one for surprises but hey I don't have anything better to do so I'm just gonna go with the flow of it.

Right now I'm picking my outfit for tomorrow which consists of a polka dot navy blue skater skirt and a light pink crop top that I got at the mall yesterday.

I was having such a good time yesterday and bought lots of cute clothing and accessories that is until I heard two girls gagging about "Dylan Sprayberry" and I went into depressive mode.

Ughhh I just wish I would forget about him as easily as he forgot about me.

I wish.