Chapter 6

On Set

Once we got out of the car I felt so nervous.

Soon we got to the entrance and Kathy opened the door."After you"she said.

Then I walked in and followed behind Kathy since I wasn't familiar with the place.After about three minutes of walking in this huge building we reached a room that looked like a lounge and we walked up to a girl with blonish brownish hair.

"This is my sister Shelley,she's a part of the cast and plays Malia"Kathy said.She then introduced me to her sister and we made small talk.

"Well let me introduce you to some of the cast Briana"said Shelley.I really didn't want to be introduced to the cast because I didn't want to run into Dylan but I guess I had no choice.

Shelley introduced me to Tyler Posey,Tyler Hoechlin,and Dylan O'brien apparently the others where filming.

Kathy got hungry after a while of makin small talk with Tyler P. and Dylan so we went to catering services.

I wasn't really hungry so I just got a slice of cake.

While turning around I ran into someone as my plate fell on the floor.I bent down to pick it up and saw a familiar silver key on someone's hand as they helped me pick up the plate.

When I looked up I saw him--I saw Dylan standing in front of me.😞

----------------------------------

Dun-Dun-Dun Cliffhanger!!!!!

I know this is a short chapter but I hope y'all enjoyed I'll try and update tommorow or on Saturday please like this and feel free to comment just please no hate :)And thanks to all of you that have read my book!