Chapter 10

The Spare Key

I woke up to someone saying

"wake up".So i did and I found none other than Dylan sitting on my bed.

"Hey how did you know where I live?"

"I told Shelley to ask Kathy for me and she did"he laughed.

"Wait but how did you get in?My mom is at work so she didn't open the door...unless you broke in!"I said.

"Hey relax I didn't brake in.Lets just say you need to find a new place to put a spare key,under the mat is wayyy to obvious."

"So Briana,I was looking around your room and I found this"he said showing me the silver key charm bracelet.

"Your the girl"he said smiling.Then he got up and hugged me.

"I've missed you so much" I told him while hugging back.

"I have too,you don't know how much I've been dying to finally find you.I guess the wait is over now"

Just then my phone started buzzing signaling someone was calling so I turned to find it but it was no where.

Then I opened my eyes.It was just a dream.

I came into realization that someone was actually calling and checked to see.It was my mom calling me to tell me she left me breakfast in the kitchen before going to work.

--------------------------------------

I went to the kitchen to find Kathy sitting there on her phone.

"What in the world what are you doing here and how did you get in?"i asked.

"Well I was kinda bored and I found your spare key.You know you need t-" I cut her off an said "to find another place to put the spare key,under the mat is 'too obvious"i replied annoyed.

"Yeaaa"she answered a bit creeped out from me knowing what he was gonna say.

After eating breakfast me and Kathy just watched movies on Netflix and ate some snacks the rest of the day.

-----------------------------------------

Authors Note

This chapter is kinda short sorry.

Anyways please like and comment.Also I might not update a lot since I started school today but I'll try to update at least twice a week.