Chapter 5~ You're forgiven

Hana pov:

"Hey urm can i know why is your group name seventeen when there is 13 people?" i ask cluelessly. "Well we have 13 members,3 unit groups and 1 team. The 3 unit group is hip hop, voc team and the performance team. In hip hop theres me,hansol,mingyu and wonwoo. The vocal team has seokmin,seungkwan,joshua and junghan. While the performance team has Chan,Hoshi,jun and the8. So 13+3+1=17" s.coups explained everything. I was lost for quite a moment then i finally understand. They chuckle at my late reaction.

V pov:

I saw hana going out with that guy. Seriously what is their relationship? Are they dating or what? I wish not so i can make her fall for me. But that's kinda difficult since i'm so cold towards her. I should be more kind so she won't think wrongly. I followed them until they reach a house. Another guy open up the door and they went in. Ughhh i'm really curious on what they're doing so i stupidly went and knock the door. Why did i do that?! The guy that always hang out with hana opens up the door. He look at me from head to toe then asked me who i am.

Hana pov:

While we were talking, i heard someone knocking on the door. Chan went and open it. To my surprised it was teahyung! What is he doing here? He introduce himself to chan then went in the house. "Why are you here?" v asked. "Why do you care? You're always cold to me!" He just took my hand and walk away. "Follow me." V said while pulling me away. Chan saw what V was doing then he quickly took my other hand and pull me back to him. "She's staying with me" he was holding his temper. V glared at him. If stare could kill, chan would be dead already. V just push chan away and took my hand and ran. I want to yank my hands awsy from him as he was gripping it to hard till i cry. We arrive at cherry blossom park. It's my favourite park when i'm sad. I always go here after my parents death. He let go of my hand. His eyes turn from fury to worried eyes. "Are you okay?" he took my hand and massage it. I look at him in disbelief. He was always cold to me then why is he doing this to me? "Stop staring at me, i might melt." he smirked at me. I took away my hand and hiss. "You look cute when you're angry" he chuckle. "Why do you drag me away from them?" i asked him. "I want to say sorry for what i have done to you like being cold towards you. I did it cause i didn't want to fall for any girls as my ex cheated on me. I thought you're like her but you're not. You're different from her. Please i'm so sorry for hurting you. Please forgive me?" he pout while apologising. "Okay i forgive you but please stop pouting. It doesn't fit you." i laugh. "Yah! How dare you!" he caught me. I was squirming my way out laughing as he was tickling me.

Aww what a cute couple that is. An old lady told us. "Ah ahjumma we're just friends" i say. "Hehe one day will" she laugh and walk away. I look at v and he was just blushing °///° "yah V are you blushing?" i chuckle then he look at me in emberassment. I just laugh and lie down on the grass as we watch the sunsets. He lie down beside me and just admire the beautiful scenery. "It's so beautiful isn't it?" i asked him. He mumbled something that is to soft for me to hear as i shrug and just sleep on his chest.

V pov:

After the house incident i brought her to Cherry Blossom park. I let go of her wrist and i saw her crying. No i can't stand to see a girl cry especially her. I went to her and massage her wrist "are you okay?" i asked her but she just look at me weirdly. I realise that she have been staring at me. I smirked "stop staring ate, i might melt" she then took her hanf away and hiss. "You look cute when you're angry" he chuckle. "Why do you drag me away from them?" she asked. I dragged you out cause i can't stand seeing you with other guys i want you to be with me only. I thought. "I want to say sorry for what i have done to you like being cold towards you. I did it cause i didn't want to fall for any girls as my ex cheated on me. I thought you're like her but you're not. You're different from her. Please i'm so sorry for hurting you. Please forgive me?" i tried pouting at her."okay i forgive you but please stop pouting. It doesn't fit you"she laugh. How dare she?! "Yah!! How dare you!" i shouted at her. I quickly catch her and tickle her. She was squirming her way out. I laugh at her cuteness when someone interupted our time -_-

Aww what a cute couple that is. An old lady suddenly said that. It makes me blush. I wish hana didn't see me blushing it's emebrassing. "Ah ahjumma we're just friends" she defended "hehe one day will" ahjumma laughed as she walked away. I was blushing so hard i wish hana didn't see me but she turn around! Ah what to do?! "Yah V are you blushing?" she just chuckle. I look at her in emnerassment as she laugh. She went and lie under a big Cherry Blossom tree and watch the sunsets. I lay beside her and just admire the beautiful scenery. "It's so beautiful isn't it?" she asked me. "Yeah.. Like you" i mumbled. Sh*t why did i just say that?! I wish she didn't hear it. She look at me and just shrug her shoulders. Phew she didn't hear it. She begin to lie down on my chest. My heart is beting so fast that i'm scared she might hear it. It's so emberassing. I just blush scarlet red. °//////° Then i stroke her hair gently and went to sleep.

Chan pov:

After that rascal took hana away i quickly got up and search them. I saw them at Cherry Blossom i saw them playing and tickling around. I should be at his place not him! I was so mad that i just want to go up to him and punch him. After they played i saw hana lying down and admire the beautiful scene. He lie down after that. Then hana went and lie on his chest. He stroke her hair gently and sleep together. Why must it be him? Why not me? Hana do you even know how much i love you? We were bestfriend when we were 5. You totally forgot about me. I didn't want to tell her that i'm her childhood bestfriend because she hates him for leaving her behind. Yes i left her because of my parents. I didn't tell her that it's my parents idea cause if i do, my parents will do something worse to her, they don't like her. So i kept quiete and went to Busan silently. I walked away from that scene with tears flowing down. I wiped them as soon as i reached home. All my hyungs start asking me questions but i just ignored them and go to bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------