Chapter 18~ Surprised confession

Sujeong pov:

After he left i was left alone in the house again. I just wash up and continued watching Modern Family and Downtown Abbey. After a while i got so tired i dirft off to dreamland at the couch.

*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* Are you kidding me?! Ugh i woke up and rubbed my eyes. Woah where am i? I'm on my bed?! Did i sleep walk?! I looked down to see someone sleeping at the floor. Omg! Who the fuck is that person?! I took my thickest book which is my dictionary. I hit him in the head. "Ahhh what the hell was that for?!" he shouted. He turn around and was just relief that it was just Sungjoo. Wait how did he get in here? "How did you get in here?!" i shout at him. "Well do you forget? You always left an extra key under your mat?" he make a duh face. I facepalm myself "Ah sorreh for hitting your head" i did an aegyo. He just chuckle "Gwenchana. I kept your laptop and i fed your cat already. I recently got a cat and i thought of bringing it here so she can be friends with Mocha and maybe make kittens?" smirk. "Eww byuntae! Now get out i have to change" i throw my pillow and push him out.

He must be so uncomfortable to sleeping at the floor. I really pity him. Anyways i messaged Chan, Suzy with her boyfriend and Jaemin with Mari. Did i forgot to tell you guys that they are already dating? Good for them. They came half an hour later. I wash up quickly so Sungjoo can wash up too. I wore an oversized unicorn shirt with leggings. And don't forget some fuzzy socks since it's almost December. I went down to see Mocha and Sungjoo's cat playing. So cute. I decided to make a 2 dozens of pancake since they eat a lot. I took 2 pancakes and started eating them when suddenly a half naked Sungjoo came walking in the kitchen wiping his wet hair. I choked onto my pancake. He still have that perfectly cut abs. I drank water and calm myself down. "Surprised to see my abs again?" he smirked. "Shut up!" i shouted. Actually i was blushing crimson red right now. He chuckle. Sooner or later the rest came and rush to take the pancake and gobble it down. Tsk tsk tsk. Who let the hungry cheetahs out at my house?

"So what are we gonna do now?" Chan asked. Me, Suzy and Mari looked at each other and shouted at the same time "LOTTE WORLD!!". The four boys have to close their ears and squint their eyes. "Hehe mian" of 3 of us sheepishly smiled. We all decided to take Suzy's van. Suzy and Jungkook is sitting at the front. Mari and Jaemin sitting at the middle while i'm in the middle of Chan and Sungjoo at the back, cramped. Btw, Suzy is the one driving. Mari was cuddling with with their boyfriend while Suzy and Jungkook is talking while me and the two boys are struggling from the freaking cramp. Well not me because i'm short but the 2 boys are.

With their long legs cramped at the back. All i can do is laugh. :') Both of them just glared at me pout. I shrug and plug in my earpiece. I started listening to Taeyeon I. Her beautiful voice just make me feel ohow freedom are. I almost cried again during her high note but lucky i kept it in. When i was listening to Closer, i didn't realise i accidentally slept on someone's shoulder. I'm too tired to even see who it is and just drift away. After a while someone shook me. "Wake up. We're here". It was just Chan. So i was sleeping at his shoulder. I batted my eyelashes and rub my eyes. "Where am i?" i asked dreamily. "Pabo. You're in Lotter world" he flicked my head. I groan and walk out of the van.

3 of the girls are so excited trying out roller coasters and playing games. When suddenly Jungkook wanted to go here... The haunted house. Well shit man. I hate ghost thingy. Everybody paired up so i ended up going with Chan while Sungjoo is alone. Heh sorreh. Now it's our turn. My tremblings hand caught up to his normal hands. And now i'm shivering. If i'm nervous my hands and feet will go super cold even in a hot weather (that's a true fact about me;) ) "Gwenchana. I'm here" he smiled and we walk slowly and i jumped when the creepy girl came running to us. I was shouting.

If i could go to a shouting contest they'll say no professionals. I hugged him really tight. I'm really bad at this stuff. While he was laughing at me. How dare he. After a while we got out. I was panting big time and my hands and feets are super cold. My face is pale as white. "Yah gwenchana? You don't look good. Even your hands" Chan look so worried. "Ani. I'm fine." i smiled but failed from the weakness. He bring me to a bench and we went off to buy an ice cream.

He finally came back with two cones. One with vanilla and other chocolate. Yas gaga yas it's chocolate. He gave me my ice cream and we lick it. "Yah there's something on your mouth" he chuckle. "Hm?" before i could wipe it. He kissed me. I've never had a PDA before. It's so embarrassing. He pulled away and smile. "Now it's all gone eh. Now let me tell you something. I fell in love with you when we first met. Until now. If you're gonna reject me it's okay. But to let you know. I'll always love you" he smile. "I'm j-just so surprised. I don't want to ruin our perfect friendship. What if we break up? I don't want us to treat each other like strangers. I wish you could understand" i looked down. "Gwenchana. I understand. Now let's go before the others are worried." he took my hand and walked away. I'm sorry but i couldn't accept your love.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just telling you but the next chapter is the last. ;) Btw sorry if it's short because i'm working with another two more books. I decided to publish it after i finish this book. It's called 'A gangster falling in love?!'. The main characters are Kylie(the gangster) and Bts Jungkook. Another book is called 'He fell in love with a goth?!' The main characters are Chanel(the goth) and a mysterious guy in Up10tion. It can only be release in the book about the mysterious guy. Hope you guys can support my current two books which is this one and the 'I fell in love with an idol?!'. The main characters are Seungyeon and Kihyun Monsta X. Hope you can read that book too. And after i finished i'll ask you guys too choose which book to publish first alright ;). I'll be really happy if you read my books *muah* I decided to give a little sneak peak on my book which is 'He fell in love with a goth' here and I gave a sneak peak on the 'A gangster falling in love' on my Monsta X book. Hope you like it.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chanel pov:

It's 6am and i finish washing up. I went down to eat my breakfast. "Good morning" I said in english. I'm born in New York that's why my name is in english. I have a korean name, it's Eun Joonmi. I don't like it because my fake parents gave it to me when we came to Korea when i'm 5 years old. The name Chanel was given from my fake grandparents. Literally everyone is a fake family to me. I still haven't find my real parents. My real name is actually Scarlet but they change it. After i know that they 'love' me it's all because of money.

My fake mom's company ask her to have a child so they can marry me off to their son. They tried doing it a lot of time but didn't succeed. To her horror my fake dad kept a secret that he had a vasectomy that's why they can't make babies and they decided to just adopt me. I know everything when i'm 12 years old. I eavesdrop to what my fake parents we're talking. They were already planning out at what age i'll be married to her boss son's. That's the reason we came to Korea because her boss is originated in Korea but he worked at New York. I haven't seen his son yet. I decided to run away from home the next day after i know the news.

I stayed at my fake aunt's house her name is Valerie, but i treat her like my real aunt because she didn't fake love me. She took care of me for 6 years. Now i'm schooling at Sevit high school. It's for rich kids to study there and my aunt is the principal there so i have a great advantage to kick them out from the school. At 14 my aunt got custody of me but my fake parents won't stop disturbing me until i go back to them and marry that kid. Obviously i rejected it. But now i know who that kid is. His name is Jeon Wonwoo. He's the kingka of the school and he knew that he's gonna marry me and he didn't accept the marriage but his dad force him too.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope you guys will look forward to it. I think i want to publish this book. ;')