Chapter 17~ Work

Sujeong pov:

After a month i finally check the mails. I opened it and saw a lot of letters. I took all of them and brought it in. I opened it one by one. Most of it are just about Taehyung, taehyung, taehyung, oh look.. More taehyung. Finally theres only one more left. I tore it open and ws shocked to see my... BILLS! I forgot we have to pay our own bills. It was due next month. Omg what to do? I have no money. Great. Now i have to find a job. I took the newspaper and flipped the pages with the pen in my mouth thinking what job should i take. Ugh! There's not even one job that is perfect for me. Wait i haven't tried this place yet. How about Starbucks at my nearest shopping centre? That will be awesome. I change into normal white sweater with blue jeans and wore just a simple sandals. I grabbed my bag and put in my essentials. Before i go out, i have to feed Mocha. I went out and locked the door and took the bus. It was just a 15 min bus ride and we've reached there. I walked slowly too Starbucks and there's not a lot of people. *Notice: We want more employees and if you want to work here. Feel free to join us and work together* i saw the sign outside Starbucks. Just in time man. I walked inside and ring the bell. "Yes may i know your order please?" a young and cute man went up. "Oh no. I'm here for the job interview?" i asked him. "Oh! About new employees. Wait here for a minute alright." he went behind and brought back a pretty middle aged woman. "Come here young lady. Be ready for you interview." she smiled and i follow her into the staffs room. We both sat down and she started asking me questions like why do you want to work here? What's your hobby and stuff. I answered all of them and it just took us 30 minutes only.

"Well you can start work tomorrow. My colleague can guide you tomorrow. His name is L.Joe. Make friends with our staff here. We need more since most of them quitted for school. Well have a good day and reporting time is at 1pm and you'll work till 8pm arachi?" she looked at me. Aahhh so he's name is L.Joe? What a weird name though. "Ne arraseo sajangnim. Thank you so much" i bowed at here and i followed her outside. "L.Joe! Meet Sujeong. She'll start work tomorrow and help to guide her with the coffee and cashier stuffs. Just ask her to look at the schedule board to see what is her position tomorrow." she told L.joe. "Arraseo eomma" he answered I wasn't surprise though because they look kinda alike.

"Hi Sujeong nice to meet you! I'll introduce you to 3 more other workers tomorrow since they're going out to buy ingredients." L.joe smiled at me while taking out his hand asking for a handshake. I accept it and smiled back. "Can't wait to start work tomorrow." we bow at each other and i went out the shop. Aghh finally found a work. I decided to walk around the mall alone and guess what? Taehyung and Hyorin is here again. I saw them at the wedding dress shop. Taehyung was looking so bored. I hid behind the pillar at a random store nearby and saw them. I feel like a stalker doing this.

Sooner or later i followed them to a secluded area behind the mall. There's not a lot of people there when i saw Hyorin pushing V towards the wall and started kissing him aggressively. I felt a pang in my heart. V pushed her away "Yah! Can you not try hard?! I love Sujeong! Only her" she smirked. "Well it's too late. We're going to get married" she tried to kiss him again. "Stop it. Nothing's too late for love" he pushed her aside and walk away. Well damn V. I followed him and he turn around. Before i could run he shouted my name. Shit! Why must i follow him?! "Sujeong?! Is that you?!" he ran to me and hugged me tightly. "I.. I can't... Breathe" he finally let go and i gasp for air. "I've missed you so badly. You don't know how hard is it for me without you" i fell something wet dropping to my shoulder.

"Me too oppa. It's also hard for me" i cried into his embrace. "I really miss you Sujeongie. I want to cuddle with you" he cried again. I patted his back. When a guy cries over a girl. It means she meant a lot to him. "Want to go to my house?" i said and he look up to me. I saw sparkles around his eyes "Yes! Let's go!" he grabbed my hand and hailed the taxi.

"You know. I never cry over a girl before. And you're the first one to make me cry over it" he said almost at the brink of tears again. "Yah! Gwenchana. We'll always stick together." i smiled at him. "I'll find a way to be with you again" he said. I nodded. Sooner or later we've reached my house. "Ahh i miss this place. Oh! Mocha! I miss you!" and he started running towards Mocha. I just chuckle at his cuteness. *ring ring ma bell. Ring ma bell. Ring ring ma bell* "Annyeonghaseyo?" he asnwered it. "Shut up! You don't care about me so why care to know where am i?!" he hung up and throw his phone at the sofa. "Duguya?" i came and patted his back. "Eomma" he answered. "But seriously.. Girl's day?" I chuckle and he chuckle back. "Sorry. Their my favourite band" he shrug and bring Mocha to the sofa and on netflix on my laptop. "Wanna netflix and chill" he smirk. "Ewww byuntae!" i hit his arms playfully. "Yah just kidding! But seriously what do you want to watch?" he asked. "Uhm... Paper town?" he nodded and on paper town. We were just cuddling with Mocha beside us when the last part the guy got rejected from her.

I started crying. He noticed it and wiped it away. After the movie ended i cry out loud. "Uwaaa that guy must have really love her" i cry again and he started laughing. "Yah! W-what are y-you laughing at?" i stutter from crying. "Seriously you're gonna cry over that?" he said while laughing and rolling at the floor holding his stomach. "Yah! I didn't know that me crying is so funny" i pout and cross my arms.

"You look very cute crying like that" he said as he pinched my cheek. I blushed scarlet red. "Y-yah your mom might be worried for you. You better go home" he pout. "Arraseo i'm force to go home or not she'll nag at me for hours" he rolled his eyes and i smile. We bid goodbye and he cheekily stole a kiss on my lips. I smile in the middle of the kiss. You smooth boy.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Omg my jam is totally Ma city and Run. What's yours? But look at Yoongi's new hair colour. *dead* Like literally the only theory is that AMRY IS DEAD AND BTS IS ALIVE! DO YOU AGREE WITH ME?! Ok goodbye and goodnight.