Chapter 9~ Falling again?

(Flashback before the accident~~)

V pov:

Aish that Hana! I told her to wait but she left early. Recently I get to spend time lesser with Hana cause of school and Hyorin. Ugh! But did i choose the right choice? I wish i did.

Flashback(again -_-)

"Taehyung ah!" i look back and saw that slut, Hyorin. "You better date me or else something bad will happen to Hana" she smirked at me while pushing me to a nearby locker. I got shocked when she got closer. "No! I won't date you! I love Hana and not you!" i pushed her away. I tried running but her long and sharp fingernail was holding tightly to my right hand. "Then Hana will suffer" she smirked while walking away. "Wait! I will date you! But don't ever tell Hana and don't ever disturb her" i regretted my choice. But it's the best for Hana (she will get hurt and you say that's the best for her?! Come on Taehyung!) shut up authornim! Now back to the story. She smiled in victory while holding my hand. I just kept quiete.

End of flashback~~

I wish i chose the right choice. I walk to school heavily as i will get to see Hyorin. God please don't let Hyorin ruin me and Hana's relationship. Btw she's just here for 3 days and she acted like she was there for three years. Ecascuse me gurl!*snap finger sassily* ehem. As i was walking to school, i saw 2 figures hugging each other. That girl looks like Hana. No! She won't cheat on me! Wait isn't he Chan? Hana's bestfriend? So that girl must be Hana! I didn't realise i was standing in the middle of the road when suddenly everything went black. "Taehyung!" is the last thing i heard before knocking off.

Hana pov:

"Chan call the ambulance!" without hesitation, chan called the ambulance. I tried shaking Teahyung up but it didn't work. That stupid car just sped off. Lucky for us I got to snap the plate number. You will go to jail for driving like that! In 3 minutes time the ambulance came, my shirt is full of blood. I followed the ambulance and so does Chan. God please let Taehyung live. We reached to ******* Hospital (i don't know any korean hospital so just imagine it) he was taken to the emergency room as fast as possible. The doctors don't let me in unless the procedure is done. I sat outside crying like a baby. "Gwenchana Hana-ya, he's a strong guy, he will survive" Chan said while rubbing my back. I smiled weakly at him and continued crying. 5 hours later, the door burst open with doctors and nurses taking out the gloves. "Doctor! Please tell me he survived!" i screamed at the doctor. He pushed me down to sit. "He survived but he got amnesia. The impact was so hard that when he fell on the ground. The head got the most impact." i feel like dying hearing what the doctor said. "You may come in and see him" i nodded while going in. I saw him lying in bed peacefully with bandages and wires all connected on him. I grabbed his hand and kissed it. "Teahyung ah i wish you could hear me right now but i love you so much and please don't leave me" i lie down on his chest while crying. "The doctor said that he might wake up tomorrow" Chan said while going out of the room. I just stayed at that position so long i didn't realise i slept. "Hana-yah, it's late. You should go home" Chan wake me up by shaking me. "Hmmm arraseo. I getting up" i woke up and look at the time. It's 5 pm. Wow, that long i slept. I went home taking the taxi while Chan go home with his car. He wanted to ride me home but i decline.

I open the door and suddenly memories started flooding in. No please don't make me cry again. He will remember me will he? I wish. Please God, make Taehyung remember me. I changed my clothes, brushed my teeth and lie down on my bed while playing on my phone. Mocha jumped onto my stomach while purring. "If he can't remember me, i still have you right?" i patted Mocha as it purred more. I put mocha beside me and it slept on my arm. So i just off my lantern beside me and sleep.

[in the dream]

"Taehyung! Bogoshipo(i miss you)" i hugged him. He looked at me weirdly and say. "Who are you?" he make an expressionless face. I almost cried hearing him said that. "Oppa kaja(let's go)" a girl suddenly cling onto his arm. "Arraseo(fine) Hyorin-ah. Saranghae" he cheated on me with Hyorin? He just walked away with her leaving me crying behind.
[end of dream]