Chapter 16~ Accompanies

Sujeong pov:

The next day came and i was getting ready to go home. I packed my bags and was waiting for Suzy. She insist of taking me home. She arrive after 5 minutes of me playing my phone. We went to the car and got surprise to see Mocha running around the car. "Yah isn't it stuffy for him?" i say crossing my arms to her. "Hehe i rolled down the window okay. Don't have to worry" i smiled and went in at the passenger seat. I grabbed Mocha and played with it till we reached my house. I thank Suzy for the ride and taking care of Mocha. I put in the key to the lock and unlock it. You say this will be our house when we get married. Guess it will never happen. Some book won't have a happy ending. I went in and change into my comfortable clothes. I went down to the kitchen to make me some breakfast since i didn't have it at the hospital.

I make myself an oatmeal and sat down at the sofa while watching Running Man. "Hahahh Kwangsoo is so cute!" i laugh like a mad woman when Kwangsoo started doing a sexy dance. *ding dong*. Oh? Who's that? I went to open the door and expect to see who is it. It was Hyorin. "Hey i just came by to give you this wedding invitation for this friday. Be sure to come" she smirk and gave me the card. I close the door right into her face without saying anything else. I throw the card to my coffee table and plop back at the sofa staring at the blank wall thinking what to do without Taehyung beside. Aigoo Sujeong stop thinking about him! He's married now. Well not yet married but he's engaged. Like can't you just stop thinking about him. While i was staring at thr blank wall for so long i didn't realise someone was ringing the doorbell vigorously. I shuffle my way to the door and open it with my tired looking face. I look up to see a lot of guys. Who are they? I rubbed my blurry eyes and just saw it was just Seventeen. "Annyeong! Can we come in?" Seungkwan say. "Sure" i say in my husky voice. "You just woke up or what?" Chan say. I shrug lazy to answer them and went in the kitchen to grab a drink for them. I brought 13 cups and gave it to them. "You don't have to though" Wonwoo say. "Nah it's okay. By the way, what makes you guys come here all of the sudden?"

"You know.. Cuz you're alone with no one at the house. We decided to come and accompany you till late night maybe?" Mingyu say while stroking Mocha at his laps. "Hmm okay then" i shrug and went back to watch tv. All of them are just walking around the house looking at the pictures when suddenly Seungkwan open a drawer where i put all of Taehyung's photos. I rush to close it before he even could see what's in there. "What's in there?" he asked. I already expecting him to ask this question so i answered "something i don't want to remember again". I walk back to the couch and plop onto it. "Yah Sujeong ah! Where are we gonna sleep? We have 13 people!" DK shouted from the kitchen. "You know it's weird that there are 13 boys and only 1 girl" i say to S.coups. "It's okay. We don't bite :)" he say. Since the house is kinda big, i have like 4 bedrooms including mine. "4 of you will sleep the room beside me, the other 4 will sleep at the room opposite me and the rest will sleep at the first level bedroom" i say.

They all nodded. I suddenly heard the doorbell rang. I was about to open it when Wonwoo ran to the door and shout "PIZZAS HERE!" i stare at him. "Yah! Who say you can order pizza at my house?!" i cross my arms. "Sorry. You don't have any ingredients in your fridge so we decided to buy pizza" Hoshi came out from nowhere and paid the delivery guy. I bow at the guy while saying "kamsahabnida". We went in with the pizzas. They bought like 5 big box! How are we gonna finish this?! "Yah! How many you bought?! Who is gonna finish all of these?" i say messing my hair in frustration. "Chill fam. There is 14 people in here. Obviously we're gonna finish it" Joshua said in English with sass. "Tsk. If you guys didn't finish. Don't throw at my house. Throw at your place arraseo! It's gonna be messy and i'm the one gonna clean it" i sau before sitting down beside Chan. "Arraseo umma!" they all said at the same time.

"Here, eat more. You're so skinny." Chan gave me 2 slices of pizzas again. He gave his innocent smile and i smiled back. I felt a little spark in my heart when he smiled at me. Bwoya. What is this feeling? I hit my head attracting everyone's attention. "Guys. Hyorin invited me to her wedding with Taehyung. Should i go?" i asked them but whispered his name. Only Chan heard it. They all look at me. "We know who she's getting married. I don't think you should go. You would get hurt more" Jeonghan said. What he say it's actually true. I don't want to get hurt again by him. I'm not gonna go. After we finally finish it, we throw the boxes outside at the garbage can. We went in back and start to was up since it's already 12:30 am. It suddenly started raining. Oh shit. I'm scared there will be thunders. When i was closing the TV. A loud boom came. "Ahh!" i drop to the floor amd curl up. It was the thunder. Wonwoo, Jun and the8 saw it and Wonwoo straight away pick me up bridal style and lay me down at my bed. "Chan... Where are you? I need you..." i cried while curling up into a ball. Jun ran out to call Chan. He came running and panting. "You guys can leave" Chan say. They all nodded and went to their rooms. "Sujeong ah. Remember when we're 5. I started to know you're scared of thunder? Want me to tell the story again?" *BOOM* I cried more and i hugged him more tighter. I nodded saying i want to here the story. "One day you were playing with you barbie doll in you room.."