Chapter 13~ Trust issues

So i'm gonna call Taehyung, V sometimes. Depends on my mood. If i'm lazy to type his full name. I'll use V.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hana pov:

I was still eating and minding my own business in the cafe. It's been 5 hours i stayed in here and still thinking on how to tell them. Like really... Why they are so stupid to just believe that i did it? It's obvious it's Hyorin's work right? Haiiss i have to go home. Again i walked home alone with my earpiece in.

I opened up the front door and fed mocha. Suddenly Mocha jumped on top of me and meow. "Wae? Is there something wrong?" but he just continued meowing. Bwoya? What does he want. He went to Taehyung's picture frame i put at the side of the tv and meow at it. "Ahh you miss V? I'm sorry Mocha but you can't see him anymore.." a tear rolled down. I can't take it. Mocha came to me and meow. "Hehe ok fine i will bring you to him arraseo. Just keep quiet" i did a shush sign. I kept him in my bag obviously leaving a small gap for him to breathe.

I got in silently and knocked on his door. He opened up with his eyes puffy and red in colour. "Oh Hana what brings you here?" he speaks while sniffing. "Well Mocha kinda miss you so i brang him here for you. I know you remember him" i smiled half heartedly. He smiled. "Yes.. Yes i remember him. I gave to you am i right?" my face lighten up. "Yah V! You remembered!" i hugged him in excitement. I took out Mocha and he went to V straight away and purring. I chuckle seeing V struggled because of his big fluffy tail. "Urm Mocha have grown big aye? And he's so fluffy!" he said it while playing with Mocha

I watched them playing happily and smiling every minute. Aigooo how i wished it was normal like before. "So is it true you're getting married to Hyorin?" i broked the silence between Mocha and V. He stopped and hold Mocha. I wanted to cry but i hold it in because i don't want to look like a noob. "Ermm yeah. I'm sorry. Next week we're getting married. I was forced too okay i didn't want to marry her. Cause i just remembered you are the one. But i guess it's too late then" he looked down and i saw a tear fell from his cheek. I went up to him and wipe his tear. "Ah gwenchana, i will always be with you..." i forced a smile as tears are rolling down. He wiped my tears.

"I love you Hana" he smiled. "I love you too." he kissed me and i kissed him back. I guess this gonna be the last kiss we will have. I will always love you Kim Taehyung.

Jaemin's pov:

I was walking to the rest room in the school. I haven't seen Hana after break. Aish who cares she told my secrets to everyone that i have a teddy. I called it 'mr teddy man' i don't know why i called it that since i was so young before and i only know a little of vocabulary so i called it that. I trusted her and she did this to me? Ugh! While i was walking i saw Hyorin and Dasom leaning against a locker.

I hid behind a wall so i wouldn't get caught. I accidentally heard their convo and gasped. I better tell this to the rest. I went back to class acting normal. I met up with everyone at the gates and went to the nearest cafe to talk. "So what did you want to tell us Jaemin" suzy questioned me. "Hana.. She's innocent." i looked down. "What makes you think she's innocent?" suzy raised her voice a little. "I heard everything"

Taehyung's pov:

After Hana left i cried again. Ugh why is this happening to me? I have to stay with my parents tomorrow after i get discharge since i'm getting 'married' to someone whom i never love. I slept after crying so much. I woke up by someone talking. It was my mom, Yongja (just pretend it's his mom) and Hyorin.

Y: Are you sure it's a good choice?
H: Duh. Just follow my lead and you'll get what you want.
Y: Fine. If my son's dead. You're going to jail!

After that i heard a slam. Guess my mom just went out like that. I woke up amd acted surprise. "Oh oppa! You're awake?" Hyorin said in a cute voice. "Why are you still here? I told you to get out from my sight right?!" i raised my voice. She flinched a little. "Look. Even if you hate me so much. You can't do anything since i'm getting married to you next week. And you can't run away" she smirked and walked out of the room. Damn she's creepy..

Jaemin pov:

"What?! She's innocent. Look if you're gonna defend her then just go with her then!" Suzy shouted at me. "No i'm not defending her. No matter how angry i am i won't defend her cause she did something wrong but she didn't do it. I overheard Hyorin's convo Dasom. She say congratulation for making us staying away from her. hyorin ask Dasom where she get the infos. She told her that she found out from all of us. Now were at fault!"

Suzy's face changed. "Oh my god. What have we done. We shouldn't have trust her to tell the secrets!" Suzy slammed the table. "You're talking about who? Dasom or Hana?" Jungkook look confused. So do i. "Duhhh. Obviously i'm talking about Dasom. I trusted her!" "Great, now let's just find her and convince her. I really feel sorry for Hana" i said while rushing out of the cafe.

Hana pov:

I was just walking around my house looking at me and V's picture together and with my parents. Aigoo... How i wish my life is just the same as before. Me and V loving together and never meet my 'mom' at all. Guess that God's testing me how am I gonna get through this alone. I went to my room with Mocha and my laptop. When Modern Family is about to start, I heard a notification on my phone. I looked over to see Suzy texting me. *ring!*. Ugh who must call right now when i'm gonaa watch the damn show?! I glanced over to my phone and saw Suzy calling me. Ugh i silent mode my phone and watching my show.

Suzy pov:

Aigoo.... Where did that woman go?! I called her like a thousand times and she didn't answer! "Have you check her house yet?" Jungkook stated. I face palm myself. Why am I so stupid?! We all rushed to her house. We saw that she's lying down with her laptop. Her window is so big i could literally see her from the gates. I ring the bell and i saw her standing up. She went down and opened the gates. "Suzy?!"

Hana pov:

Ugh who must it be?! I'll kill that person who interupted my show. Anyways, i thought it's the delivery man since i just ordered a bag online. I went down and opened the gates expecting the delivery man but was surprised to see Suzy here. "Suzy?!". "Yes, it's me.. We came here to apolo-" before she could finish her sentence, i shut the door tightly and cover the all the windows with the curtain. Now then they want to apologise? Talk to my hand bitch!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Author here and gosh i'm so stupid! I have a laptop to update my stories -_-. Well i will try to update as fast as i can but not during my exams okay ;) Wish you guys like this chapter and buh-bye!