Chapter 10~ You have a sister?!

Bts pov:

H= hoseok
Jk= jungkook
J= jimin
S= suga
N= namjoon
T= taehyung
Sj= seokjin

Bts convo:

Jk: hyung.. are we meeting v hyung?
J: isn't it obvious to where we are going jungkook?
Jk: na molla
J: it's ok
Sj: we're here!
Jk: yay! V hyung here I come!

Jungkook ran into the hospital without waiting for his hyungs.

N: urm excuse me but do you know where is Kim Taehyung's room?
Nurse: follow me

The nurse guide them to taehyung's room.

Jungkook pov:

I miss V hyung so much. I can't wait to see him. We followed the nurse and opened the door. There I saw V and Hyorin kissing. "Hyung! How can you do this to Hana? She loved you so much and you cheated on her with Hyorin?!" I glared at both of them. "Who's Hana? And who are you guys? All I know is that Hyorin is my girlfriend" V hugged her. I feel like punching him so I went close to him and grab his collar. "Don't talk shit with me hyung. I know you remember Hana! How could you forget her?!" I pushed him hard to his bed. "Yah Jungkook enough! He's sick!" Seokjin hyung tried to stop me. "I don't care if he's sick or not! All I care is if he hurt my dongsaeng. He will get it!" After I said that, I stormed out of the room angrily. How could he do that? Like. Ughhh! I called Suzy to come here and she did as fast as she could. He can't even remember us? And he remembered Hyorin? "Jungkook-ah. Want to meet Hana now or later?" Suzy asked me. I nodded indicating we should go now.

Namjoon pov:

"V don't you remember anything about us?" He just shook his head. I sighed in frustration. "We're your best friend. Bantan Seonyondan? Remember? I'm namjoon and he's jimin, seokjin, hoseok, suga and the guy who stormed out is Jungkook." I'm praying so that at least he could remember us. "Ah! Hyung! Bogoshipo!" He hugged us. He know us! HE KNEW US! "V how is Hyorin your girlfriend?" Seokjin asked. "She came in yesterday and said that she's my girlfriend and that she told us every memory we had together." He kissed Hyorin in the cheek. We all gasped. "Yah Hyorin! Don't you know how much Hana love Taehyung?! Do you!" I shouted at her. She got scared and replied. "I know she love him idiot and I love him too. That's the reason why I told him that I'm his girlfriend" she laughed but soon covered her mouthh knowing she told a lie to Taehyung. "So you lied to me? YOU'RE NOT MY GIRLFRIEND ARE YOU?!" He shouted. Hyorin got scared. "OK I'm not your girlfriend!" She gave up. "Then tell me who is my girlfriend." He asked calmly. "Hpmh go find it yourself" she flipped her hair and walked out sassily.

Jungkoom pov:

Aigooo life is so complicated. I on the radio and the first song came up is Arm Pillow by Soyou and Kihyun (if you have the song on it. If you don't, it's ok. It's a good song you know.. kk back to the story) I listened to it attentively. Jungkook we're here. Yes Suzy drove since she got her license. I knocked on her door and a guy open it. "Dugu yah? (Who are you)" "oh I'm Jaemin and I'm her best friend. We just came home. And who are you?" "I'm jungkook and this is Suzy, her bestfriend" he nodded telling us to come in. "Yeah Bae! What are you doing here with Jungkook? Are you guys dating?" she smiled sheepishly. We nodded. "Oooooohhhhhhh I'm correct!" We all laughed at her reaction. "Hana can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked her she nodded telling me to sit in the kitchen to talk. "Whatcha wanna talk bro?" She smiled even if she's hurt. I know you're hurt Hana but you kept quiet. "Do you love V?" After I said that sentence. All her smiles were washed away and was replaced with a frown. "He doesn't remember me. All he remember was a fake memories he had with that bi**h Hyorin." She wanted to cry but she stopped it. "I'm sorry. Follow me and meet him. Can you? For your oppa?" I pleaded her. She nodded and say we should bring Jaemin along. I answered fine and we went. The ride to the hospital was awkward especially Jaemin is here.

Once we reach, we went to his room straight away. "Yah i don't want to see him so don't force me can? He didn't remember me so why would you help" she tried letting go of her hand which Jaemin is holding cause i have a girlfriend.. Remember... I told Jaemin not to let go of her and don't hurt her too much. Once we reach, we saw our hyungs back to normal talking like nothing happen. Then suddenly V hyung looked at Hana and said "I remembered you but not fully" and that's when her frowns turns upside down.

Hana pov:

Did i heard it correctly? He remembers me? But not fully. "How. Do. You. Remember. Me" i said one word at a time. "They told me evrything on how i pnce hated you then love you. But i don't get it. All the memories 'me and Hyorin' have isn't true?" he said quoting me and Hyorin. "It's true but that memories were what we had" he looked at me then suddenly he yelp in pain. "Aggghhhhh help! My head hurts!" i called the nurse as fast as possible. The nurse injected something into him that made him unconcious and sleep. "You shouldn't stress him out you know. You can tell him all the memories but slowly. If he over think too much, he will forget everything. Including his name" the nurse advice us while packing her tools. I nodded to what i have heard. I cried knowing that he couldn't remember our memories we had. I looked at him as he sleep peacefully. The rest went out knowing that i need some space. But Suzy is with me to comfort me. Suddenly Suzy's phone rang. "Ah ne ne(yes yes) i will be there. Chakanman" i looked at her in confusion. "My sister is coming home from Spain and she's at the airport. Want to follow?" wait did i heard right? She had a sister?! "Yah! You have a sister and you didn't tell me?! What's her name?" i shouted in frustration. "Woooahhhh chill bae. Her name is Bae Seolhyun" (seolhyun from AOA. Yup her)
"Ohh sure i'll follow. But can i bring Jaemin." i asked. "Anything" We went out and told Jaemin to follow me and obviously Jungkook is following us since it's he's sister in-law. We reached to Incheon Airport. We waited for her and finally she came. Suzu hugged her so tight that i think she can't breathe. I looked over to Jaemin and saw him staring at her. Looks like someone have a crush now. That's what Jungkook did when he saw Suzy. "Annyeong! My name is Bae Seolhyun!" she bowef to us. Still Jaemin is staring at her. I loke Jaemin as a friend since i'm quite confused on my feelings. I still remember how he's first day of school got. Heheh.

Flashback to Jaemin's first day of school~~

Jaemin pov:

I was walking to school with Hana beside me. Wow i thought i would have no friends on the first day. Seems like i'm quite handsome that it's easy for me to find a friend. Lol shame on me. We reached the office and took my timetable. I looked at the first lesson. It's math and i have the same class as her. Wow. We went to class but i stayed outside since the teacher told me too. "Class! We'll be having a new student! Again." is there so many new students came until he did that. "I wish it's a hot guy" almost all the girls squeal. Well i'm hot you know. Hahah lol. "Come in Mr Jung!" the teacher telling me to come in. I walked in and all the girls was drooling. Wow. Am i that hot or what. I chuckle silently. "Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Jung Jaemin and please take care of me" all the girls swooned over my depo voice. Well except fo Hana. "Wow he's voice is so deep. I like boys who have deep voices" a girl was just dazing away looking at me like i'm sorta a GOD. "Mr Jung you may seat at the back there alone. Since there's another student coming tomorrow." all the class grunt. "How many new students you had?" i accidentally blurted out. "4 plus tomorrow new student" i nodded while walking to my seat. All the girls were looking at me until i sat down. It just continue until Jungkook came to Hana's house.

Hana pov:

Hehe all the girls were attracted to his 'handsomeness'. "Yah! Hana to earth? Aish chinja." Jaemin messed his hair in frustration. I keep on my poker face. They brought me home since it's late at night. I change into my pajamas and sit on the couch with a potato chips on one hand and mocha on the other and took out my laptop. I opened Netflix and watch Modern Family. Gosh darnit that show is awesome. I watched for hours till Mocha slept. I looked over to the clock and saw its 12 am already and i groan. I carried Mocha slowly and put him onto his bed while i slept at mu bed obviously. I put on my earpiece and listen to songs. I put the timer for 1 hour and went to my dreamland.

_____________________________________________

Author here and omg look at that pic om the side! They are so cute in orange marmalade. Omg! I can't stop fangirling. Omo omo calm down. Okay... I hope you like this chapter. I know theres no drama but later on there's so many misunderstanding and twist and turn like her parents. Did they rise back from their death? Lol i know i lame. Kk bye and continue reading ok