summoning him was a bad idea (Alastor)

(Wanted to write something for Alastor)
(I have way too many Ideas for Alastor so I thought why the fuck not post a short story for Alastor)
(This isn't an X Reader, More like a Father is figure)

(Enjoy the Little ish Story!)

(WARNINGS: abuse, horror, underage drinking, me Technically ranting about my Physics teacher even after 3 years of finishing school)

Summoning him was a Bad Idea...

_________________

The Sun shone bright, clouds slowly covering the Beautiful skies. Making a breeze of cold Autumn a little Frustrating however Bareable. It was a Wednesday, oh faithful Wednesday. A school bell rang loudly, the school was modern, almost, still a prison to most. But For Y/n, It was a moment of peace from home. She Hated being home, she would do anything than be home. So School, Despite the Popular girls, The Mean Boys and girls. The drama's of school love and teachers arguing with Students because the Teacher is a stuck up asshole who punishes the entire class for 1 student being late ((this actually happened to me, not fun)). It was perfect for Y/n. She loved Listening to the recent tea, or Overhearing drama from the popular girls, listening to the boys Mock the teacher for being a bitch for no reason. Physics Was where Mr Phil the asshole he was resided. She was sat in her class. Being the first one to arrive as usual, her class was filled with popular people. Not that Y/n mind. Y/n was quiet, and the smartest in her class. So half the popular people. Mostly the boys who sat behind her copied off her work when Mr Phil wasn't looking or playing with his toy train. The classroom looked like an ordinary Physics classroom. Yet cold due to Mr Phil having the windows open all the time. The seats were stools and the tables were elevated. Raised enough for when you stand, They were at a comfortable height with each table (which seated at least 4 students, 8 if you sat oppersite) had a table that emitted gas for a Benson Burner. The equipment for the class were on the edges of the classroom. The classroom having counters and sinks, along with 1 table for a disabled Person in a wheelchair to sit at. That table's height can change. Y/n never knew why it can change height. Not to be cruel, She supports disabled people. But they can't s t a n d. She was smart but it confused her a little. The back of the class held Physics books. Not shocking there. And a Door which led to the other classroom next door. She never seen that door being used for purposes other than the teacher barging in to help Mr Phil scream at the class because the noise was disturbing their class.

As you can probably not tell, Y/n didn't like Mr Phil. He was an aragant Asshole, She was starting to think he has Autism or Adhd. He has a Toy train on his Desk for Fuck sake! It would make so much sense but he never mentions it. Not he was obliged to, but it would surely help the god damn students understand why he is an asshole. Maybe even some might come on time because they pity the poor basterd. Its a Simple 'hey Class! It would help me as much it would help you to know that I have Autism/Adhd, So please respect the rules because it triggers me when year 11 students don't follow the rules when year 7 or 8s can!'. Not that those years can follow rules either. Y/n sighs while sitting on her designated stool, Mr Phil had a very specific seating plan, and if you weren't on your seat, it would trigger him and go on a tangent on how terrible the Class is and complain about how hard being a teacher is. Y/n questions why he even became a teacher in the first place if he hates his job so much. But then again. Dealing with Horny, edgy, Popular wannabe teens why things Fall or explode is probably hard. Especially if he has Autism or Adhd. As Y/n takes out her Pencil case and Physics book. She sat Paitently. Doodling a little on the corner of the right page. Mr Phil not in sight. She questioned where he was, but didn't really think much of it. As more and more students came in, not in their designated seats. Their popular 'know it alls'. And because Mr Phill wasn't in class, It was free rain.