chapter 13

Right then the look on the emperor's face could scare anyone.
:Hahahahahahah good!! Very good !!! Now that problem is solved at least.
The emperor laughed and grinned feeling a sence of empowerment.
: You maid! What's your name again?!
: L- Loraine your majesty!!
: Loraine, your are the incharge of her from now on. If you see any changes in her eyes report to me immediately!
: Yes your majesty!!
: Does this thing have a name??
The emperor asked.
: S- Sylvia you majesty!!
:... Hmm. A rolay worthy name that doesn't suit her.
He smirks .
: Whatever. From now on her name shall be Sylvia De Lwellyn.

The emperor turned around left the room and Loraine finally breathed of peace. She picks up princess Sylvia . Little Sylvia was playing and smiling without a care in the world. Loraine looks at her and sheda a tear.
: Oh dear princess, how I wish that this smile of yours will continue to be with you till the end!!

On the other hand little Mirabel was always cheerful and happy, . Mr and Mrs Woods always wondered what made her laugh all the time even when no one was playing with her. Unknown to them , she was always greeted by the small firefly like beings. And they would always show her really beautiful dreams and imaginations.