chapter 43

Lars tries to enter Sylvia's room to inform her about Loraine's departure and finds her sleeping on the floor all curled up. He calls her.
He bends in his knees and calls her.
: Princess, princess.. wake up. This is not a place to sleep for a princess.
Sylvia slowly gets up rubbing her eyes. They already had turned back to Ruby Red.
: Hmm? Loraine?!
: No princess. I am Lars, the head Buttler.
: Lars?! Where's Loraine?
: She, she is gone!
: GONE!! WHERE!!? IS SHE BEING PUNISHED BECAUSE OF ME?!
tears fill her eyes
: No princess, she is fine . She has been sent far away.
: WHAT WHY?!?! I WANT LORAINE!!
: PRINCESS!!
Lars shouts.
His voice scares Sylvia and she stops crying.
: If Loraine wasn't sent away then she would have received severe punishment, maybe you possibly you could have never seen her again.
: What?!
Sylvia gets scared
: Then is she ok far away?!
She asks worriedly
: Yes. Shw will be fine there. But to see her again you have to grow up as a strong royal princess . That's what she told me to tell you.
: She told you?!
: Yes. She also told me that she loves you very much and to never forget that
: Yes.
Sylvia replies softly and lowers her head. She knows from now no one will comfort her when she is hurt.
Understanding what she is thinking Lars says,
: Princess, I might not be able to love you or look after you as she did . My duty is towards the one on the throne. But if I see some day you are capable enough to change this empire for good, I'll do anything in my power to help you.