Making new friends

At this point you were sure life hates you. There are many things that you don't like for example; people talking behind your back, school, annoying people, abusive family, When people doesn't understand the meaning of 'no'. They'll push you to say yes and that's annoying. For sure some will understand what you mean.

However there is one last thing that you hate. People—more like boys staring at you when you entered the room. Sure it's to be expected after all a certain individual called you down the last minute you were supposed to gather up.

You hate attention. What you desire is a restless sleep, without any worry of having nightmares but of course that's not possible. You have a certain match to face.

And thus, ego began explaining how you are, just like bachira facing two matches. But he didn't explain why you were facing two matches. That caused a lot of guys to make a racket.

Saying sexist things like 'Why her? Out of all people?'

'I understand Bachira but why her? She just seems so...'

'She's a girl...that can't possible be true she must have done something..'

'Right, i've heard from the rumours that she was strong that's probably just a bluff'

You forgot to add, another thing you hate are sexist guys. You hate them all.

'Oh just trust me i'll show you my real strength you bastards' you glared at them.

You felt a weight on your shoulder and saw bachira grinning at you ''Yay ~ we're in the same boat now [name] chan'' Then he got off because he noticed that you were almost about to collapse.

Ýou smiled back.

Ego silenced them all and continued ''And now, after counting the total of votes taking into account the first and second choices..we'll be announcing how players were sorted in each team''

'I wonder which teams ego will choose for me..'

Oh right. Ego also told you, that you'll be like an 'extra one' in a team. So that you'll observe the moves from each player. And then play it out for yourself. Will that be alright? Isn't that like cheating? Oh well, this is blue lock everything is possible here.

A huge screen appeared with all the teams. And the names appeared right behind.

Of-fucking-course. You're added in team A for now, with rin and that guy. Not that you were complaining. You told reo beforehand. Because you two decided on team C with nagi, but things changed after ego called you up. So unfortunately you two aren't going to play together.

Only if...?

It's not surprising that Tokimitsu and aryu also got added in team A. After all you all were together since the beginning of blue lock. Isagi is also in team A not so surprising.

Reo as expected is added in Team c with nagi.

You grinned.

maybe it's not that bad.

~~~

''There will be 5 matches total, as shown here. Bachira meguru will take part in the last match as a member in team C. There will be a six- hour break between each match. For the sake of fairness, watching the other matches will not be allowed''

''Let us move on to the first match, A vs B. We will now randomly select four members for each team''

There is a bal machine stystem that will choose who is going to play, as far as you knew.

''Nanase nijirou!''

''Second is Hiyori you!''

''Third on team A is Isagi yoichi'' The way isagi flinched would never not be funny to you.