why am i here?

"Good luck on your trainingsessions [name] san" Tokimitsu called out as you were about to leave. You've packed your tiny suitcase the first thing after ego's conversation. It's tiny because for one you're not going on a vacation or something you're only going for w weeks so you just grabbed things that you have to use on a daily basis ; toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush, new clothes that anri-san brought you etc.

It was 5 am in the morning and honestly you were not surprised that the other guys weren't here. You were supposed to be there at 6 am so that they could announce something big.
And you were also not surprised that tokimitsu was up knowing his anxious self, he must've been overthinking things.

"Thanks tokimitsu-san but looking at your face you haven't slept a wink didn't you? go get some sleep" you smiled at him, you were secretly glad that he could see you off, you will never admit that though.

Tokimitsu nodded "I know you're right after all I'm not the one that got chosen to face the u-20 team" he looked down in shame. You can't help but comfort the boy. You rubbed his back awkwardly, you never comforted anyone in your life before so it's something new for you.

"Well think of it this way you have something else that you're very good at. Having information on each opposite player blue lock is going to face against. You can use that as your advantage"

Before tokimitsu could talk any further, steps could be heard. Running steps as if someone's in a haste. You swore you heard someone say 'hurry up that ego jinpachi is going to kill us if we're late!' Then someone else said 'calm down it's not like he could do anything except watch us' this made you snicker.

The two guys ran to their training room you assumed not even noticing you and tokimitsu. But you still heard steps oh--everyone's now going huh?

This is your chance to say your last goodbye well not actually goodbye you'll be back after the match.

Out the corner of your eyes you saw familiar guys walking, not running like the other two guys did. The two guys did seem like newbies..? But how there's not a chance that there's a second time for a blue lock thing.

"Well that was..weird anyways thank you for your advice [name] San I'll make sure to make use of my information on the players!" Tokimitsu said while looking back at the place he saw the boys go with a confused look. He didn't notice the familiar guys coming towards them but you did see them and immediately regretted not telling him because bachira practically flew towards tokimitsu who's now on his back.

"A-ah what?!" Tokimitsu exclaimed. Poor him having to burden his teammate's weight.

You immediately jumped back looking at bachira "are you a superhuman or something how did you do that?" You widened your eyes at him. You didn't expect that coming even though you knew he was kind of weird.

He just laughed it off "Hahahahha no worries, hey you're going already?"

"What does it look like to you?" You sweatdropped at him. In your hand was your suitcase and everyone could see it plus you were just about to open the door.

Then came nagi with reo. Following chigiri and isagi.

Chigiri quickly hit bachira's head lightly "idiot" He muttered under his breath.

Reo was trying to check if you missed anything as he was rummaging through your suitcase "let's see, you've got your toothbrush, toothpaste you're sure you didn't need anything else? Eh? Is that what they call sanitary pa----" you quickly bonked him on his head, as you knew what he was about to say. He was the mom of the group and while you're always glad that he checks everything one last time, the other guys didn't need to know everything else.

"Oh man you ruined it! Look at what you did" you didn't bother placing it back again, it's too much of a drag to do it again. Nagi could only sigh as he saw your interaction with reo 'it's best if I stay out of this'

Isagi sweatdropped it's way too much of a racket even in the morning. He guessed that's because [name] is going away for a few weeks. He wondered what's going on after he accidentally eavesdropped on your conversation with ego jinpachi. However he only heard parts of it. But that was important bits.

He looked at your face trying to read you, but to no luck you were only smiling and laughing with your friends. Maybe she's smiling through the pain? Or is it because she's having fun because she's with her friends.

He's having a millions thoughts running through his mind. But why bother thinking about her background when it's not his business? That's right, he doesn't need any distractions right now. He needs to focus on football.

"Isagi"
"Yohoo isagi are you there??"
"Is he alive?"
"I hope so! Otherwise my monster sacrificed himself for nothing! Isagi is my football buddy now!"

"Crap!! I am late! Bye guys. I'll be cheering y'all on the blue lock vs u-20 match. Good luck!" You quickly waved at them. Hearing their 'you too!' Reply's.

Isagi snapped back in time when he heard your voice. Oh your leaving already? "Uh go-" He was a stuttering mess he didn't know what to do but he silently shut his mouth after you ran in haste shutting the door closed. Seems like you didn't hear him.

After you shut the door everyone looked at isagi with knowing looks. Though two guys had venomous looks in them for some reason. Those two guys names reo mikage and nagi seishiro.

"Okay! Let's go practice!" Isagi had a high pitch voice after he saw the looks he was given. Reluctantly they followed. As was as everyone else.

~~~~

"Am I even in the right direction?" You looked up the building and you checked your phone navigation. It says that you have arrived. Huh weird.

But the building looks way too expensive and there are only going to be like 11 people there. So why?

But your answer was quickly answered as you entered the building.

There stood a male in his mid-thirties trying to calm down a certain antenna looking freak but to no avail. He smashed the guy's head at the table. And you noticed some of the girls there they were just watching with emotionless stares. But some had sparkling eyes when they saw you come in.

"Why am I here.." And why were the men U-20 team candidates here?

Suddenly everyone became quiet staring at you.

"Ah! Welcome [name] you're a little late aren't you? Well I don't mind. Everyone this is [name] from blue lock she is the niece of ego jinpachi, And will be attending the woman U-20 team!"

How did he know that?