Chapter 16

Anaya's POV
Monday night Raw was starting and Chrissy came by again as per usually to watch. She was so excited more than ever now that she met her favorite wrestler, Jey Uso. She had bought merchandise for me and her and she decide to buy herself a Cody Rhodes shirt and me a main event Jey Uso shirt. It was her idea since she believes that it's only fitting that i represent Jey and she represent Cody. The royal rumble was next week and I was more than thrilled to go and to go backstage to meet some of the wrestlers.

"Who you betting on to win the rumble?" Chrissy asked me.

"I don't know but I am hoping it's Jey." I admitted to her.

"I'mma think logical with my answer and pick either Drew McIntyre or Cody Rhodes. Especially Cody because he wants to finish his story." Chrissy tells me her pick and i nodded.

I'm still new to all of this because I missed out a lot of storylines and I didn't expect to see Cody Rhodes so big and popular. Chrissy has tried to catch me up though and I am happy that I am not left in the dark.

"Now, that we are officially alone. It's time for you to explain a few things to me. I know Jey Uso is your childhood friend but I can sense there is something between you too now. Before you said you guys were just friends but I am not buying it now. So whats the tea sis?" Chrissy asked me and I knew I couldn't keep this from her for long.

Chrissy just knows when something is up and she will find out one way or another.

"You caught me and your suspicion are right. Me and Josh aren't just friends anymore. I decided to give him a chance and now we are dating." I admitted to her and Chrissy was elated to hear it.

"Girl you doing more than just dating. I remember you telling me ya'll fucked a few nights ago." She smirked at me but I just blushed.

"And we did it again all weekend too." I mentioned and Chrissy was pleased to hear it.

"I bet you miss him right now."

"I do miss him but I know he is coming straight home after work to see me. I made sure to tell him to text me when he on the way." I admitted to her.

"Girl you so damn lucky. Other girls would dream to have Jey as their man and you have him all to yourself. Doesn't that bother you to know that?" She asked me but all I do is shrug.

"It don't matter to me. I'm the only woman he giving the D too. I'm the only woman in his eyes." I stated confidently because I know the truth.

Jey admits it to me everyday that he I'm the only girl for him and I already accepted the fact that he is the only man for me. We ain't never separating and we ain't ever breaking up. The love we have is strong and we are going to be together forever. It's always been us since we were five years old. We are just meant to be and thats the facts.

He tells me everyday he wants this pussy and I will gladly give it to him any day at anytime.

"Just so you know Naya, I am happy for you and all I want is for you to be happy. After your last relationship, I thought you were never gonna find love again. But with Josh, I know he is gonna take care of you." Chrissy lets me know and I really appreciate her.

She truly is my best friend and I love her to death so much and for never leaving me. All my other college friends, ghosted me and told me that I was a fool for dating Trevor and I was so quick to move in with a nigga I barley knew. With Chrissy, she always kept in contact with me and always check up on me when I was living in LA.

"Thank you for that Chrissy. I love you so much girly." I said, hugging her tightly.

"Babes, I will always have your back."She said to me. Chrissy looked at the time on her phone and instantly stood up. "Oh, it's late! I got to go Naya." She announces and I did see it was almost midnight.

"Okay, drive safe and text me when you get home!"

After Chrissy left, I cleaned up the mess from the living room and just throw everything away. I got a text from Chrissy saying she made it home but she forgot her lip gloss at my house. I told her I found it on the couch and she can come back and get it another time. After I was done cleaning, I went upstair and started feeling backaches and extreme breathless. I have never been so tired and weak as I do take care of my physical health. I also just remember that it is the last week of the month and I am expecting to see my period but I didn't see it this morning.

I have never been late and I am for the first time.

I know I shouldn't think of this possibility of me being pregnant but just like any women would feel like it is still necessary to check even though I know it's impossible. I did however have a pregnancy test from CVS that I bought months ago and I took it out and read the instructions carefully.

I decide to pee in a little plastic cup and wait 15-20 seconds and sat on the toilet as I waited for five whole minutes. I closed my eyes and reached my hand for the test and saw two lines for  positive. I blinked rapidly and couldn't believe the results.

"Nah, this must be a fluke." I said still not believing it. I took out another one and did the test again and waited for five minutes.

Once again it still has those damn two lines for positive

I shake my head and couldn't believe it. I am really pregnant and I'm actually having a baby. This second thought that came to mind was.....

"How the fuck am I gonna tell Josh?" I said already feeling stressed about this.

I hate breaking news to people and now I have another surprised to tell him right when he gets home. Still I shouldn't even be that surprised. We fucked all weekend and did several rounds till I loss count. Jey made it clear that he would fuck this pussy anytime and any place whether if I was tired or not.

And now only being together for three days as a couple, we have a big responsibility to raise our child.

I just hope Jey will be okay with this.

A/N: What do you think is gonna happen next?

Also wanna give a special shoutout to a few of my favs!
brie_faut77 heerah34 WrestlingNaFGuru22 codystoes Nikole1327 t_lane5