Chapter 19

Anaya's POV
It was a fun but long drive to Saint Pete but it was bearable traveling with Chrissy, Jimmy, Jey, Roman,Solo, and Trinity. We had such a fun time and we catch up after the years we been apart. They told me about their work in WWE and how they all traveled together for years. I told them the best parts of LA but kept everything about Trevor out of the conversation as it's not worth mentioning about. Chrissy was at most excited to be traveling with her favorite superstars and will remember this moment forever.

I'm glad she enjoyed herself with my friends.

We were staying at a hotel and we ran into numerous of WWE superstars like Randy Orton, Seth Rollins, Becky Lynch, Bianca Belair, Montez Ford, Sami Zayn and Kevin Owen. Some of the NXT talent were also here to be apart of the Royal Rumble. After Jey check us in the hotel, I wanted to wait for Chrissy first to make sure she gets check in her hotel room.

"Hi, Are you here to check in?" The lady behind the desk asked.

"Yes Ma'am." Chrissy replied.

"Name Please?"

"Christina Adams."

"Oh, sorry Ms. Adams your room isn't available due to shortage of rooms here in this hotel for the event that is happening tomorrow."The lady behind the desk told Chrissy.

"What? But I payed for my room online. You guys accepted everything and even took my money  so why can't I have my room?" Chrissy complains and I saw just as shocked.

I couldn't believe this was happening right now.

"We sent you a email this morning about your refund and I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience." She says to her.

"What am I going to do Anaya? Where am I gonna sleep?" Chrissy asked me.

"Don't worry. I'll Jey to figure something out." I said pulling out my phone to cal him.

"Don't bother. You friend can stay in my room for the night." Roman chimed in and spoke as he walked up behind us.

"Roman, you would really do that? I was gonna make her stay in our hotel." I told him.

"It's not a big deal. I wouldn't want to this little mishap to ruin the privacy with you and Jey." He says to me.

"Roman, really you don't have to do that for me. I could check in at another hotel close by." Chrissy suggested.

"That would take forever. You probably won't be able to find a room due the the royal rumble event with plenty of people already checked into their hotel room. Trust me Chrissy it's fine and I don't mind sharing." Roman tells her and Chrissy Reluctantly accepted, not really having a choice but to go and stay in Roman's room. 

"If you really insist,..... I'll stay with you."

Chrissy followed Roman to his room and I made my way to my hotel room with Jey after the whole situation has been handled and I feel a lot more relaxed about the situation.

"Hey baby, everything went alright with Chrissy and her room?" Jey asked me as I walked inside our hotel room.

"Yeah thanks to Roman." I said.

"What happened?"

"Chrissy's room wasn't available so Roman voluntarily asked Chrissy to stay in his room for the night." I explained to him.

"Wow, that's kind of him. I'm sorry that happened to Chrissy. I'm sure she was frustrated as hell about the whole situation."

"Believe me. We were mad but it's okay in the end anyways." I said to him.