21 - Twenty - One - Nikita Russo's Point Of View.

After spending far too much time riding Viktor's sizable cock, my hips ached pleasantly, and the fancy dinner he forced me to go out for was definitely worth it.

"How is your meal?" he asked, sipping his glass of wine, and watching me chew my bite of food.

Swallowing, I hummed, before speaking "My food is good, I'm saving space for dessert too."

"Good. They serve a delicious crème brûlée here. You would like it," Viktor said, as he finished his dinner.

"I might have to get that then." I said and smiled softly at Viktor. The low light in the restaurant was doing things for this man. If the ache inside me didn't remind me of the things we had already done, I might have needed him to do it all over again.

The waiter came by and picked up our plates, and left a dessert menu. Viktor knew what he wanted, but he let me look over the menu before he relaxed back in his chair.

Another waiter took our order after showing up out of nowhere. Two crème brûlée, and another glass of wine ordered. He too ran off.

Viktor took his keys out of his pocket and slipped them to me as the dessert and his wine showed up. He started his second glass of wine and I watched him as he ate and drank, eating my dessert slowly.

"Do you have to work tonight?" I asked him.

"Most likely. I always have work to do." he hummed. "I don't get a break, I never do."

When the waiter came the very last time, I told him to bring the bottle that Viktor was drinking and the check. Viktor set his card on the tabletop. "What reason do we need the bottle?"

"You. Not us. The bottle is yours. You're going to get drunk, and sleep all night like you should, and I don't know, maybe I'll be you for the night."

Viktor had to be tipsy. The man smiled before he laughed. "I would love to see how that works out for you, Kita. The Russo bunch is far too ruthless for just anyone, but please do what you wish."

The check and bottle came. Viktor drank the rest of the bottle in less time than the two glasses. I paid the bill with his card and returned to the table to collect my drunk husband.

They thanked us on the way out, and Viktor was walking rather straight still, but that would most likely change as his body processed all that alcohol. He got in the car on the passenger side and unbuttoned the top three buttons on his dress shirt. Getting in on the driver's side, Viktor waited until I had my seatbelt on before he set his hand on my thigh.

His car roared to life, and he relaxed. I knew how to drive his car, but I oddly felt nervous with him drunk in the passenger seat. Taking a deep breath, I pulled out of the parking lot. At the next stoplight, I turned to look at Viktor and saw he was sleeping. Five minutes, that was it. That was all it took for him to pass out. That pulled at my heart terribly. It made me wonder exactly how little sleep this man was getting both because of me and his job. I felt guilty for putting him in this position, and I knew I had to take responsibility. I had to help him. I knew I had to do something. This wasn't fair to him. He couldn't keep going on like this. His health would suffer, and then so would our marriage.

Glancing at him, the entire ride, it became too clear that this man was suffering because of me. I drove slowly down the driveway, wanting to make the drive last longer so he could sleep more before I had to wake him up. We were a little later than we said we would be, and there was a heavy presence of guards lingering around. Whoops.

Shaking Viktor awake in the garage, he was well past drunk. Helping him out of the car, Ilya's father was in the hall, his face full of relief when he saw us. That was until he saw how drunk Viktor was.