46 - Forty - Six - Nikita Russo's Point Of View.

Painful regret from the night before weighed heavily on every single sore part of my body. The pizza was great, but my dessert was a little rough going in, further backed up by the half moon nail marks that were bruised into my ass cheeks. But the damage to my body didn't end there by no means. I had handprints, hickies, and bite marks littering inch long patches from top to bottom of my skin.

Viktor was sleeping soundly against me, and I was mildly salty about that. He had bites and various nail marks all over his skin, too. I ran my fingers through his hair and a lazy smile formed on his features. Pressing my lips to Viktors and Yuri opening our bedroom door happened within mere milliseconds of each other.

"Ugh... Sorry!" Yuri yelled, closing the door quickly. "Get dressed, both of you. Your brother and Alessio have sent all the information regarding your brother and your mother. I have way too much to show you and tell you."

Yuri was gone by the time Viktor and I actually got dressed and came out of the bedroom.

"Something about watching you limp like that, knowing that I had you whining for me last night. It really does something for me, Kita." Viktor said, softly.

"Now is not the time. You rearranged me last night for a few hours. I need time to recuperate. It was damn good, though. Give me something things like that at least twice a week and I'll be a happy husband."

Figuring Yuri was in the only spot he seemed to be these days, we ended up in the living room, and much like we figured he was there. Oddly enough, with him was Ilya's father. I knew he was a wealth of information, but I was unsure what help he could be here. Sitting down on the couch beside Yuri, a photo on his laptop looked back at me, and it was enough to make me uncomfortable.

"Nikita, meet your three older brothers and their father, Maksim." Yuri said,

"How did you find this out?" I asked.

"Right. So, this is where it gets messy. Your brother sent me all the information regarding your 'parents' and I went through old newspapers and anything I could find around the time your mother disappeared and turns out your biological father was questioned in her disappearance. From there, I dug through anything I could find about Maksim and that's when I stumbled across this photo, and a few articles about a police raid, and one of your brothers, and your father's death."

I nodded, not really sure what to do with this information. "And?"

"So, moving forward, I haven't slept yet so bare with me. I found you have a living brother, the oldest. He was out of the country at the time of the raid, and it wasn't hard to find information about your father and his less than legal business dealings. And the brother that played your father, he was a cop, Nikita."

"A cop?" I said, stunned.

"Helios is asking a few friends of his to poke around into your living brother discreetly, but I found where your 'parents' were buried, and where your father and brother are also resting." Yuri said, before he rubbed his eyes.

"Then you can tell me where?" I said, and Viktor squeezed my hand and I looked at him. "We need to go."

"Nikita, my love, we need to know what we are getting into," Viktor said, and Yuri and Ilya's father agreed.

"Before you go off to the motherland, Nikita. Your biological father is the most likely because of your parents' and Lev's parents' death. I can't confirm that, but it would seem that way. Your brother was a cop, and he took your mother and they fled. At some point, you were born, and they had tried to raise you safely, but that didn't happen. They were found, and killed, and you... well, you suffered too. Twice. You were probably meant to die."